Part 11. A Break

Soon Karma and Nagisa parted their kiss, they were both blushing red however Nagisa's blush was more noticeable than Karma's blush.

"Hey Nagisa, Do You Think you'll be able to continue taking photos?"

Nagisa looked up at Karma, he was honestly still quite scared about what happened to him, he was going to get rape if he didn't decide to run away.

"No, I think I will need a time to recover"

"I understand, I'll go tell them, wanna come with me?"

"Sure!"

Karma and Nagisa soon walked to the studio, they went to go inform Mr Hayashi about why they weren't here and if Nagisa could get a break.

"Of Course however Karma you don't need to come since I think it's better if we have the two of you so you can also have a break. I will be giving you two weeks and then we will continue the photography."

"Thank you sir"

They both bowed in front of him and then eventually left the studio. At first it was complete silence until Nagisa decided to say something.

"Karma I'm sorry for causing you soo much trouble"

"It's not your fault"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure"

"Ok, if you say so"

"Hey Nagisa, Do You Wanna go somewhere tomorrow?"

"Sure!"

"Ok, I'll text you the details later"

"Ok!"

Soon Karma and Nagisa reached Nagisa's house, Karma waved bye to Nagisa and left. Nagisa soon went inside and gave a sigh.

How did his life became life this

Nagisa was soon feeling hungry so he decided to grab something to eat. He grabbed some instant noodle and decided to just eat that. He was soon eating his food in peace until his phone got a message.

How about the movies?
I'll pick you up at around 10 am
See you there!

Nagisa smiled at the message, he couldn't wait for tomorrow.