Part 24. A rare encounter

As sunlight peeked through the curtains, disturbing Nagisa who was once sleeping peacefully on the couch. As he slowly peered his eyes opened, hair disheveled, he notice how peaceful it was. Perplexed by this, he walked into his room and noticed Karma and Asano sleeping together, a bountiful of limbs connecting with one another. Nagisa finding this simply adorable quickly and swiftly grabbed his phone and took a photo, he couldn't wait to make good use of this photo.

Realising the state he was in, he decided to enter in the bathroom and wash himself up. Finally once satisfied, he went to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast. The sizzling sound of bacon being cooked in the pan, the scent lingering throughout the house. Engrossed in the task of cooking, he wasn't able to hear the pattern of the floor of someone approaching until he felt firm arms warp around his small waist.

"Hmm, What you making?"

With a sigh, Nagisa turned around to find Karma nuzzling into his neck, his hair peeking out everywhere like a bird was nesting in there. Even so, Nagisa couldn't help the red appearing on his face as a thought appeared in his head.

"Damn, you look really hot"

"Why thank you Nagi-chan"

Without realising it, he had just said it right in front of his face, the blush was evidently becoming even more obvious than it was before. Karma's head laying comfortably on Nagisa's shoulder, a smirk forming on his face, being quite content on the situation they are currently in. Nagisa soon realising the tension that was forming in the kitchen, hit Karma with spatula and ushered him off to go wash himself off. Although Karma was reluctant, he begrudgingly let go and slowly walked to the bath, a pout forming on his face as he had to leave Nagisa's side.

With a huff, Nagisa continued on cooking, making sure the bacon wasn't burning until he heard another pair of footsteps. With it sounding it much heavier than Karma's, it only led to another person.

"Good morning Asano, I'm nearly done with breakfast so go wash yourself up except Karma is already in the one upstairs so just use the one to your right."

Pausing where he was standing, he was quite shocked was able to identify it was him but there was always something about Nagisa he couldn't quite figure. With a quick thank you, he was walking to the bathroom until a picture from the corner of his eye peeked his attention. Turning around, he noticed it was of a woman and a man with a young little boy who couldn't be older than 5. The woman had short, dark navy blue hair, her eyes stern however under it all, he could see deep fondness. She was wearing a white blouse with a black skirt that passed her knees. The man had dark gray hair, his head looking towards the woman and boy with such evident love for the two. The young little boy who was most likely Nagisa, had short blue hair with a big wide grin spreading across his face. Asano assumed it was his parents but it was strange as he has never seem them, he doesn't remember even seeming them at any sport event or any interview. Although perplexed, he knew that if he continued to stare and wonder, Nagisa would start questioning why he was taking so long, besides he can ask him later when they were eating. With this final conclusion he scurried to the bathroom but not before taking one more quick glance at the framed photo.

As Asano was walking into the kitchen, his eyes widening as he saw the sight in front of him. It was Nagisa and Karma making out in the kitchen, and he couldn't help but feel his chest tightened. He knew they were dating but he couldn't still help these feelings he has for the blue hair boy. As they continued making out, completely unaware of Asano's presence in the room. Soon getting annoyed by every second of seeing Karma doing it to Nagisa instead of it being him, he finally decided to speak up.

"Seriously could you guys get a room, I really don't want to bring seeing Karma sucking off Nagisa's face. Honestly I'm a way better kisser than Karma"

Once hearing the voice, Nagisa quickly pushed Karma off of him, his eyes still half lidded and his breathing uneven from the previous event. With a cough, he turned around with a smile that was too innocent for someone who was just making out with basically the spawn of Satan himself. Karma on the other hand looked quite annoyed at the fact, they were disturbed by none other than Asano and also how he was able to see Nagisa's cute face, he would be the only one to see it.

"A...Asano how long have you been there?"

"Long enough to have seen you guys making out"

Nagisa clearly being embarrassed by the fact that they were just seen, started stuttering out some excuse, words bluttering out his mouth in an apart to create a believable reason to what had occur. Karma on the other hand simply looked at Asano, a smirk slowly forming on his face.

"Asano, did you get turned on by the fact of seeing Nagisa all flustered like that? Well too bad, he's mine and you got nothing to do about it"

Asano clicked his tongue, it was clearly going to be hard to try to even get close with Nagisa or even let Nagisa consider him as a potential love partner with him around. Nagisa wanting to change the subject immediately and therefore ushered them to the table where bacon and eggs where they were laid out on three plates. They soon dig in and while eating, they discussed about anything that came to the top of their mind. Of course, there was arguments which were short lived due to Karma and Asano, not wanting to upset Nagisa after the previous incident. As they were eating, Asano decided to bring up the topic he has been wanting to bring up.

"Hey Nagisa, where are your parents?"

Nagisa who was once laughing at the joke Karma just told him, he abruptly stopped and slowly turned his face towards Asano, eyes widening. He started shaking rapidly, even causing his fork to land on the table, creating a remarkably loud something in the otherwise tense and now silent room. Both Karma and Asano were curious as to why Nagisa was acting this way, considering a few mere seconds ago, he was smiling brightly. Soon Nagisa plastered on this smile, one that seemed completely natural, compared to his state before.

"I wanted to be alone you know? I mean don't we all want to be away from our parents for a bit? I just want to become more independent, that's all."

Although both Karma and Asano wanted to know more and what exactly Nagisa was hiding, they decided not to pry, hoping Nagisa will eventually tell them the real reason. Soon the topic was abruptly changed by Nagisa, and the usual cheerfulness was brought back into the room. As hard Karma and Asano tried to leave it alone for now, they couldn't, the thought continued to linger in their head throughout breakfast.

Once breakfast was done, Nagisa decided to offer to go to the park, saying how he would like a breath of fresh air and didn't really want to clean the dishes right now. Both Karma and Asano had no objectives and as they opened the door, Nagisa talking animatedly to the both of them, accidentally bumped into someone outside his door.

Before Nagisa was about to apologise, he looked up, his eyes widening. He soon started shaking rapidly, his eyes couldn't believe what he was seeing. After all this time, when he finally thought he would be free at last.

"M...mum"

Hello! I'm back! It's been a while and I have been on hiatus for a while but after seeing the overwhelming support for this story, I decided to continue it. As an apology I decided to make this chapter a big longer than the usual and future chapters will also be quite longer. I hope you continue to read and support this story!