Part 10. Love

Nagisa kept on running and running, he didn't stop but then he soon realised that he was lost, completely lost. He soon noticed something in the distance but when he got closer, he noticed that it was someone. He noticed that this person had red hair

Was it Karma?

Nagisa soon started running towards the stranger, he hoped with all his heart that it was Karma.

Please be Karma, please be Karma

He was soon behind this person, he was scared, he started shaking, what happens if this stranger wasn't Karma and just someone who really resembles him. He slowly tapped on the man's shoulder, the man slowly started to turn towards him. Nagisa begged with all his life that it was Karma, he just wanted to see someone he cared so deeply about.

The man that turned around was....Karma!

"Karma!"

Nagisa soon started to shed a few tears, he was soo happy. Karma was very pleased to see his one and only Nagisa back, he wanted to cry with all his might however he needed to be here for Nagisa. Karma without thinking hugged Nagisa tightly, Nagisa soon cried, tears flowing down his face every second.

"Nagisa, I'm soo sorry, I wasn't in time, I couldn't protect you at all"

"It..it's..o.ok..it..it's..n..n..not..yo..your..fa..faul..fault"

It feels like they have been hugging forever but they wanted to stay like this forever and ever.

"Nagisa I love you"

Karma whispered, hoping Nagisa didn't hear.

Nagisa heard what Karma has said, shocked from what he was hearing. He couldn't believe what Karma was saying, he was glad for some reason.

Is he in love with Karma?

He wasn't sure how he was suppose to respond to what he was hearing.

"I love you too"

Karma slowly let go of Nagisa, hearing what Nagisa said, it made him soo happy. He couldn't believe this was happening, the one person he has had a crush on forever is in love with him. Karma soon went close to Nagisa and then kissed him. Nagisa soon kissed back.

It was a true love kiss.