Part 12. The Date

Today was the day, the day that Karma and Nagisa was going on their very first date. Nagisa was a nervous wreck, he spent hours picking the right outfit and fixing his hair. This was the first time Nagisa was soo worried with his looks, usually he wouldn't care but this was different. He was going on a date with his boyfriend, Nagisa blushed at the thought that Karma was his boyfriend. He couldn't believe that even happened, he soon checked the time and saw that it was 9:50. He soon started heading downstairs and waiting for him outside. He hoped that no other perverts were going to come and rape him. He stutter at the thoughts of that, soon he noticed a red hair boy walking his directions.

"Karma!"

"Geeez, you're starting to get a bit clingy around"
Nagisa pouted his face

"No I am not!"

"Ok, ok calm down"

Karma giggled, Nagisa was absolutely adorable and he was soo glad that Nagisa was finally his boyfriend.

"Well come on let's go to the movies"

"Ok!"

Nagisa and Karma soon started holding hands, their fingers entwining with each other, they couldn't be any happier. They soon arrived to the movies, they picked on a movie and bought the tickets. As they were walking Nagisa accidentally tripped and landed in Karma's hand.

"Sorry Karma"

Nagisa soon backed away, blushing as red as a tomato.

"Who knew my blueberry was soo clumsy?"

"Oh shut up Karma"

Nagisa playfully punched Karma in the chest. Karma giggled at Nagisa's actions.

"Come on let's go or we'll be late"

"Ok"

They soon arrived and took their seats, the movie soon started going. Karma wasn't really paying attention to the movie as he was more fixed on his adorable Boyfriend. He was paying close attention to the movie which made him look even more adorable if that was even possible. The movie soon ended and they left.

"How was the movie Karma?"

Karma didn't know how to really respond, he wasn't even paying attention to the movie.

"It was good"

"Totally! That movie was soo good! Thanks for taking me out Karma"

"Anything for you"

Nagisa blushed at what Karma has said, no one in his life has ever said something like that. He was soo grateful to have a boyfriend like Karma.

"I love you Karma"

"I love you too Blueberry"

They soon arrived back to Nagisa's house, Karma waved bye to Nagisa and gave Nagisa a quick peck on the lips and started to walk off. Nagisa soon went back inside.

Today was probably the best day Nagisa has ever had.