Part 8. Trapped

Nagisa slowly woke up, he looked around and noticed that he was chained up. His arms were above his head and the floor was as cold as ice. Nagisa realised that he had no shirt on, it was off. Nagisa was terrified, he can't believe this was happening. He started to tear up but then he heard some footsteps, he didn't want to them to see him crying so he tried to hide his tears as quick as possible. He then saw the two boys, they approached him with sadistic smiles.

"Finally you decided to wake up, we thought you were never going to wake up."

"Yeah and that would be horrible since you were going to be our toy"

Nagisa looked at them in a disgusted face, how dare they say that to him.

"We were about to get caught by your little boyfriend"

Nagisa looked in shock, it was most likely Karma but how did they escaped for him, soo many questions he wanted to ask but didn't have the strength.

"We'll play with you later, it seems to us that you're still pretty weak, we like our toys when they are fully aware of what's happening so we can punish them.

Nagisa couldn't believe what they were saying. They soon got up and left the room, leaving Nagisa all alone.

Karma please come and save me.