Part 22. Food Fight

Karma soon decided to join in by flicking more curry than what Nagisa put on him on Nagisa, Nagisa noticing this and was kinda excepting it, flicked even more curry on Karma's face. Asano not wanting to feel left out decided flicking some of his curry into Karma just for fun. When Karma noticed this, he put on this devil like face which terrified mainly Asano as Nagisa was used to it. After a couple of minutes it turned out into a full on food fight, everyone was running around throwing their food around like snowballs. Karma and Asano determined to get each other as they knew they wouldn't get in trouble and make Nagisa upset and they could still get at each other. Nagisa was laughing as he threw his food around, he was soo blinded as he didn't notice that Karma and Asano were throwing their food at each other. Eventually they all ran out of food, Nagisa on the floor with curry in his hair and on his clothes, he was giggling which made Karma and Asano just staring at him in awe. Karma and Asano sitting near Nagisa with curry all over them. Once Nagisa soon stopped giggling and stared at Karma and Asano which they turned away blushing.

"We should take a shower"

Karma with his perverted mind deciding to say something to tease Nagisa.

"Why don't we take one together?"

"KARMA!!!"