Chapter 3. Suggestions

Karma and Nagisa finally arrived back into the classroom, Koro-Sensei returned and Karasuma was nowhere to be seen, everyone was staring at them, dying to know what the photographer had told us. It was silence for a bit until Koro-Sensei decided to speak up.

"Since we are all dying to know, tell us what the photographer told you"

Nagisa didn't want to tell anyone but he soon realised that they were going to find out eventually so it's better to tell them now then later.

"Karma and I have to act like a couple"

"WHAT!"

Some started to laugh, some had their mouths wide open and some just didn't care. Nagisa soon got embarrassed and wished he never said that. He turned to face Karma who was smirking at him. Nagisa was blushing like a mad man, he couldn't stop it, it was just to much for him.

"He needs some suggestions like topics for us to do"

Now everything was going to go crazy.

"So Like picture themes for you guys to do?"

"Yep"

Everyone soon started shouting and screaming telling all of these ideas, Nagisa was expecting this after all his class was not a normal class at all. He heard words like

"Maid and master"

"Man and mermaid"

"Bride and groom"

"Neko and owner"

Nagisa shuttered hearing all of these ideas, he can't believe he actually decided to agree to this, Karma on the other hand seem to be enjoying this very much, he was writing all of these ideas on a notepad.

How could he even write that fast!

Koro-Sensei finally had to silence the class to continue on with the lesson, the rest of the day seem normal, Nagisa couldn't wait to finally go home and forget all about this but then he realised he had to go to the studio tomorrow. Nagisa groaned in pain that he had to go through this. Koro-Sensei finally dismissed class and Nagisa attempted to escape but then Karma pulled him close and whisper to his ear.

"Where do you think you're going?"

It startled Nagisa and he turned around quickly.

"What was that for?"

Nagisa kicked Karma on the leg and then crossed his arms.

Nagisa is to dang cute, I can't handle it

"Well people are still giving us some suggestions and I thought you would want to hear them"

Karma smirked, he was enjoying Nagisa Going through pain.

What a sadist

"Fine whatever"

WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT

"Perfect"

Nagisa Just put himself through a living hell, it felt like hours to Nagisa listening to all of these painful suggestions.