Part 19. Forgiven

Nagisa soon ran to an alleyway, he soon realised it wasn't the greatest idea to be in an alleyway where anyone could easily kidnap him without anyone knowing. Nagisa soon decided to head back home since he couldn't face Karma and Asano right now. As soon as he started heading back, he felt a hand of his shoulder.

"What's a cutie like you doing here"

Why does every guy keep on hitting him even when they find out he's a guy. Nagisa turned around and found this man that looked like he was in his 40s.

"First Of all I'm a dude and second of all you're like in your 40s which is like really gross"

"Oh come on, let's just have a little fun"

"No! Stop!"

Soon the old male grabbed Nagisa's wrist and attempted to drag him.

"Let go!"

Nagisa soon started to Cry Until he didn't feel a hand on his wrist. He opened his eyes to see two people in front of him, Karma and Asano. Asano And Karma turned to face Nagisa, they put their arms out. Nagisa jumped in their arms, tears balling out. Soon they were on the floor with Nagisa in Karma's and Asano's arms. Although, Karma didn't wanted Asano to be touching Nagisa, he wasn't going to ruin it like at the grocery shop.

"We're soo sorry Nagisa"

"Yeah we are"

Nagisa looked up at them and gave an adorable smile that could make anyone go awww.

"It's alright, I forgive you guys"

They all stayed there, not wanting to ruin the moment they were having. Karma and Asano were just so happy they were forgiven.