Part 18. Shopping

Karma, Nagisa and Asano all went inside the grocery shop, they grabbed a shopping cart which Nagisa was the one dragging while the two boys followed behind him. All girls at the grocery shop were fawning over Karma and Asano and how hot they are. This obviously annoyed Nagisa as he was dating Karma so everyone should just back up. Nagisa soon started picking up items, he would noticed some boys checking him out, seriously why does everyone think Nagisa's a girl? Nagisa gets he looks feminine but he didn't realise he was THAT feminine, oh well nothing he could really do about it. The boys would be checking Nagisa out until they noticed Karma and Asano with their death glares which would frighten them all and avoided contact with Nagisa. Nagisa was walking around picking more items, Karma wanted to grab a few things however he didn't want Asano to be alone with his Nagisa. He sees how Asano looks at Nagisa.

"Hey Nagisa I'm going to grab something"

"Oh okay"

"Asano you're coming with me"

Asano turned around to face Karma, confused but also mad at why he wanted him to come.

"Why should I?"

"Ummm..Just Come"

"Does this have to do with Nagisa?"

"Noooooo, definitely not at all"

"I'm not coming"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not"

"Karma!"

Karma turned to face a not so happy Nagisa.

"Karma you can go yourself, I'm pretty sure you're capable enough to go grab your item"

"Fine whatever"

And soon after Karma went off walking to an isle to grab an item he wanted. It took him a few minutes finding it but once he did, he was soo happy because now he can go back to Nagisa and make sure Asano doesn't steal him away. He started walking around looking for a blue hair cinnamon roll anywhere. He soon spotted someone with blue hair and noticed it was Nagisa however it seemed like he was giggling with Asano. This infuriated Karma as Asano was seeing Nagisa's beautiful smile. Karma soon started to run up to Asano.

"ASANO!!!!"

This surprised Nagisa and Asano as they saw a infuriated Karma running towards them, giving Asano a death glare.

"Asano get away from Nagisa"

"Why should I?"

"He belongs to ME"

"And?"

"Don't be jealous, no one likes someone who's jealous"

"YOU"

Soon Karma and Asano were hitting each other, people started to crowd around watching this. Nagisa was getting annoyed as he just wanted to spend some quality time with Karma and to get to know Asano more.

"GUYS!"

Karma and Asano stopped what they were doing and looked up at Nagisa. Nagisa was on the brink of crying. Nagisa started to run off.

Karma and Asano knew they screwed up.