Part 16. Asano

Nagisa soon started changing his clothes, he picked out a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Nagisa looked himself in the mirror and thought it was decent enough to go shopping. Soon after Nagisa grabbed some money and decided to wait outside, he just hoped no one would assume he's a girl and flirt with him or worse kidnap him. Nagisa shuttered the thought of getting kidnaped again and nearly losing his virginity to some random strangers. Nagisa was waiting and waiting, he was starting to get impatient, where could Karma be? Nagisa kept on waiting until he noticed some red hair, he started running up to the figure.

"Karma there you are! What took you soo long?"

Nagisa soon realised it was someone else, it was Asano!

"Omg! I'm soo sorry I didn't mean to"

"It's fine besides where have you and Karma been?"

"Long story short, we're models"

"How?"

"A photographer came to our school and chose two people, you should have known"

"I wasn't there"

"How? You're NEVER away"

"I was And I Have been away, I just had something important to do"

"Ok?"

"So why were you waiting for Karma, are you two like dating or something?"

"Actually we are!"

Asano looked at Nagisa dumbfounded, a delinquent like Karma dating a sweet cinnamon roll.

"Well that's nice! How about the modelling?"

"It's okay I guess, I just have to dress up like a girl which sucks"

"Oh"

"Karma and I have to act like a couple but now that we're actually dating it won't be too bad"

"Then why aren't there?"

"Ummm"

"Too uncomfortable? It's fi-"

"No! I can say it, I just nearly got rape"

"You just made it sound like it was no big deal"

"Well I wasn't trying too!"

Asano laughed at Nagisa's action, he could see why Karma was in love with this boy, he started getting this strange feeling. Wait was he starting to feel jealous?!

"But seriously, why are you waiting for him?"

"We're going shopping! Do you wanna join?"

"Sure but may I ask where are you doing all your shootings?"

Nagisa gave a confused look to Asano, what did he mean shootings?

"I mean like where you do you're modelling"

"Oh I do it at that studio over there!"

Nagisa pointed to a studio that wasn't actually that far.

"Oh, I just need to do something for a quick sec but I wouldn't mind joining you!"

"Ok! I can wait for both you and Karma!"

"Ok see ya!"

"See ya!"

And soon after Asano was off and running to the studio, Nagisa was still however confused on why he was going there or why he even asked. Oh well!