Part 5. The Outfit

I am soo sorry that I have not been updating, I had lost interest in creating stories but now I'm ready to start continuing this story.

Nagisa And Karma walked through the sliding, glass doors. The whole studio was amazing, many people were rushing, some holding clothes and some holding cameras. The man directed us to a spacious room. Nagisa turned his head around to see Karma's reaction and saw Karma's face go in awe. Nagisa giggled seeing this reaction but then Karma faced Nagisa which then caused him to turn around and blush as red as a tomato.

"Since you two are not very professional yet, we're going to start off by just getting some practice and then we will gradually continue to you start taking photos for magazines. Which then will be published for the public and your school will get some copies. Does this sound okay to you"

Karma and Nagisa both nodded.

"So do you have any questions you would like to ask?"

Karma didn't seem like he had any questions however Nagisa had a bunch of questions he wanted to ask but didn't ask all As he thought he would become annoying.

"Ummm, So do we need to wear any outfits for the practice?"

Please say no, please say no

"Well Of Course although it's a practice we need you two to get used to the outfits you will be wearing, you especially since we may make you wear some revealing outfits"

Nagisa shivered at the thought of that, he didn't want to ask any more questions if he was going to get a response like that.

"Well since there's no more questions, let's get started!"

Already!!!!

"Some of my workers will be choosing an outfit and then put them on in the dressing room"

He pointed to his right which showed an elegant dressing room that looks like it belongs in a castle.

Nagisa was nervous of the outfit that the workers were going to choose, he hopes they don't choose something embarrassing.

The workers soon approached the two males and handed them the clothes. Nagisa And Karma grabbed the clothes and started walking to the dressing room. They both went inside separate rooms, Nagisa soon looked at the outfit.

It was a Neko outfit and not just any old Neko outfit, a maid Neko!

This could not get any worse

Nagisa groaned as he slowly starts putting on the outfit, he soon wonders what Karma's outfit would be, probably a really professional suit or something.

Once Nagisa was done, he looked himself in the mirror and blushed. This skirt was barely touching his knee, he was revealing way too much!

"Nagisa how long are you going to take, hurry up!"

Nagisa heard Karma's voice and slowly opened the door to the dressing room. Once Nagisa was out he was blushing crazy and Karma could only think of one thing.

Cute