Part 17. The Trio

Nagisa was now waiting for Karma and Asano, he was thinking of how he was going to react to Asano coming with them. Nagisa was pretty sure that Karma and Asano weren't on good terms as they always fight for the first spot on their tests. Nagisa sighed thinking about all the chaos the two would most likely cause. Soon he saw Asano in the distance, Nagisa was glad to see at least one person done but why was Karma taking so long?

"There you are! Why did you need to go to the studio?"

"Stuff"

"Ok?"

"Karma still not here"

"Yeah strangely"

Soon Nagisa and Asano decided to sit on a nearby bench to wait for Karma. After what seem like forever they noticed Karma. Karma was first soo excited until he noticed Asano sitting next to Nagisa.

"What is HE doing here?"

"He's coming with us"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Fine whatever"

Karma and Asano both glanced at each other and both gave a death glare at each other. If looks could kill they both would be dead.

"Guys calm Down Anyway Karma What took you so long?"

"I couldn't find the money"

"Ok?"

"My house is REALLY messy so I found it difficult"

"Ok!"

After that, the three started walking towards the shopping centre, Karma and Nagisa were both of course holding hands, their fingers entwining with one another. Asano had a jealous look in his eyes, he wanted to hold hands with Nagisa. Asano has started gaining a crush on Nagisa ever since they first met. He couldn't stop thinking about him, he was absolutely adorable and he has never seen anyone like him. He envies anyone who got close to Nagisa But Of Course couldn't do anything about it. All three soon arrived in front of a grocery store.

"You guys ready?"

"Yeah"

"Yeah"

And off they went.