Part 7. Kidnapped

Nagisa woke up the next morning, he groaned not wanting to wake up as he knew that he was going to have to do some really embarrassing positions. He can't believe he even accepted the invite to become a model but he eventually got up and started to get ready. Nagisa heard a bing on his phone and decided to see what it was. It was a text from Karma.

K: Hey! I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable in any way 😟
N: Oh no! It's fine, don't worry 😀
K: That's good to know, if you don't mind I'm going to pick you up! 😃
N: Oh ok! I'll be ready in around 10 minutes! 😁
K: Ok see you soon! 😊
N: See ya! 😝

Nagisa soon got ready and went downstairs to have some breakfast. He decided to just have some simple toast since he wouldn't take him so long to finish eating. He soon finished eating his food and opened the door and waited for Karma. He checked the time and saw that he finished quite early so it may take some time for Karma to arrive. Nagisa soon started playing around on his phone, unsure of what to really do. He then two men approaching him, they looked to be maybe two or three years older than Nagisa.

"Ummm, Do You Need Anything?"

"Nothing we just noticed a pretty girl and wanted to say hi"

"I'm a guy"

Nagisa said and decided to go back on his phone assuming they would just leave him alone.

"Oh really? Well that doesn't matter to us"

Nagisa looked at them in shock

What did he just say

"Well I think I Should Get Going"

Nagisa slowly started to walk away but then the two boys would start to slowly come closer

"What a shame and we could have done this the easy way" One Of The boys said

"The coast is clear"

"Good"

They both gave evil smirks and one went behind Nagisa and held him to make sure he does not run away.

"Let me go!!!"

"Sorry, no can do"

He then put a tissue onto Nagisa's mouth, he soon started to slowly fall asleep.

"Jerks" Was The last Thing Nagisa said

"Come on let's go before anyone comes"

"Ok"

Karma was walking when he noticed to men who was holding Nagisa who seemed to have fainted.

"What are you doing Jerks!!"

The two boys turned to see an enraged Karma, soon smirks appeared on their faces and they disappeared out of thin air.

How could have they done that

Karma couldn't believe he just let them take his Nagisa away. He didn't care about the photo shoot, he just wanted Nagisa back.