Part 21. Dinner

Karma and Asano hearing Nagisa's voice soon stopped staring intently at each other and started walking to the dinning room, sometimes giving evil glances to each other. Once they arrived to the dining room, at the table they saw 3 plates with the most delicious curry they have ever lay eyes on. At one side of the table, they saw Nagisa sitting on his chair looking quite impatient.

"IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU GUYS CAME"

Nagisa glaring at them however Asano And Karma Found it quite adorable.

"Sorry"

"Sorry"

"You better be"

Soon after Karma and Asano went to a chair and sat down, they were sitting next to each other however they tried to secretly move their chairs further away from each other as they didn't want to get Nagisa upset again for arguing.

"Let's eat"

They all grabbed their spoons and started eating, Nagisa eating it quite quickly which surprised Asano and even Karma. Who knew such a small, petite boy could eat soo much and soo fast. Karma and Asano was enjoying their food while giving each other death glares. Karma not enjoying the awkwardness in the room decided to start a conversation with Nagisa.

"Nagisa the food's really good"

"Really! Thanks!"

Nagisa's face was beaming with happiness.

"You would make such a good housewife"

Nagisa suddenly blushed at the statement Karma had said, unsure of how to possibly reply.

"Yo-you know I'm a guy right?"

"Yep But You would look really good in a dress any day"

"K-K-K arma!"

Asano decided to join in as well and after a few minutes, it was a full on conversation with mainly Nagisa blushing at Karma's teasing. Nagisa feeling a bit evil today, started to fling a bit of his curry on Karma. Karma noticed the small bit of curry, gave a sly smirk. Nagisa suddenly got worried and terrified for his life.

Little did they know, it was going to get messy.