Part 13. Messages

It's been a week since Karma and Nagisa had their first date, Nagisa was currently laying on his bed. He was extremely bored and wasn't sure what to do.

"Uhhhhhh, soooo boring!"

Nagisa wanted to invite Karma over but he was afraid that would make him look clingy or something. Nagisa wasn't sure so he decided to just take a nap. Nagisa was snoozing for a couple of hours and then woke up.

"That was a nice nap"

He soon went to grab his phone and saw a BUNCH of messages

K:Hey Nagi

K:ummm Nagi?

K: ANSWER ME

K: Notice meh

K: DON'T TELL ME YOUR DEAD

K: IF YOU DON'T ANSWER I'M COMING TO YOUR HOUSE

K: dude plz Notice meh

Nagisa giggled at all the messages, it seemed like Karma was being too clingy, he found this very adorable. Nagisa honestly thought that he would be the obsessive, clingy one but nope! It seems it is Karma, Nagisa pondered if he should answer. Nagisa was feeling sly today so he decided to not answer. Soon another message popped up.

K: dude answer my friggin messages

K: stop ignoring me

Nagisa was extremely confused, how did Karma Know he was ignoring him? He decided to just reply to Karma since he already knows that he is ignoring him.

N: Ummm, how did you know I was ignoring you?

K: ummmmm

N: Karma answer me now!

K: Fine, look at your window

Nagisa turned and noticed Karma at the window. What the heck! How did he not Notice Karma? Soon Nagisa went to pull the window up.

"Finally!"

"Seriously dude, you just seem like a stalker"

"That's because I am"

"What"

Karma soon had his typical smirk, he started walking closer to Karma while started Nagisa backing away. Soon Nagisa hit the wall while Karma slammed his hand next to Nagisa.

"Don't Ever Do That again, I was seriously worried soo much that I came to your house"

"I'm sorry"

"Good or next time I'll punish you"

Karma soon kissed Nagisa, it was a short kiss however it was still a kiss full of love.

"So Wanna have a sleepover?"

"You Ask now?"

"Yep!"

"Sure But you have to get your stu"

Nagisa was interrupted when Karma grabbed a bag with all his necessities.

"Got them already"

Nagisa was in shock, Karma most likely knew that Nagisa was going to say yes so he just packed his stuff already.

"Then sure!"