Part 6. The first photo

This is embarrassing

Nagisa can hear many people awwwing about how adorable he looks but it's just simply embarrassing. Karma started blushing as he kept staring at Nagisa in his adorable outfit. Nagisa notices that Karma is blushing at him.

"Baka!"

Nagisa kicked Karma but obviously not that hardly since Nagisa is not the strongest person And was definitely not stronger than Karma.

"Oww! Nagisa calm Down, why did u even kick me?"

"Well because you-you we-we-re blushing at me!

Nagisa screamed extremely loud at the statement he just said.

"Nagisa chill, you know everyone is staring at us right?"

"Sorry, you were just blushing at me and it made me feel uncomfortable"

"Don't say sorry, it's honestly my fault but next don't kick anyone, I could almost see your panties."

Nagisa soon blushed like a tomato.

"Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, baka!"

Soon a young maiden walked up to Karma and Nagisa and asked if they were. They both nodded and the maiden guided them to this extremely white room. She soon guide them to a scene where they're most likely going to take their photo. The scene seemed to be in a quite fancy room, it was a bedroom!

"Why is the scene a bedroom!?"

Nagisa was in shock that the scene was a bedroom, most likely meaning they were going to take some really dirty picture, what can Of magazine are they selling?

"Excuse mam"

"Yes?"

"What exactly is the magazine you are producing?"

"Let's Just Say it's some adult magazine"

There are things like that

Karma couldn't believe this was happening, he has had the longest crush on Nagisa but he wanted to forget about that crush since he was guy but now they have to do some dirty stuff.

I'm soo glad that I accepted this

Soon the man approached the maiden, Karma and Nagisa.

"Wow, you sure look like a girl"

"Thank you?"

Nagisa was unsure if he should take that as a compliment or not

"Anyway, what I want you to do is, Karma I need you to pin Nagisa to the wall and then have a sadistic smirk whereas Nagisa will have a fearful look, sound good?"

Nagisa is in shocked, he's going to get pinned to a wall and he has to look afraid, Well guess what? He's already afraid! Nagisa legs started shaking, he is absolutely terrified. Karma soon noticed that Nagisa was in fear so he comforted him.

"Hey it's going to be alright, you're already doing a pretty good job of how you should look like"

Nagisa soon turned around and faced Karma.

"Shut up baka!"

Although Nagisa saying that, he was feeling a lot more calm and was even smiling despite the fact of what was going to happen.  

"Ok! Let's get started, everyone in position!"

Karma and Nagisa soon walked over and then Karma pinned Nagisa to the wall softly as he didn't want to hurt him. He soon puts on a sadistic smirk and Nagisa seeing this was in fear.

"Yes! This is perfect, I definitely have chosen the right models! They are absolutely doing wonderful!"

Soon cameras were flashing everywhere, the bright eyes hurts Nagisa's eyes but he still had to keep on going.

Just a few more, a few more

Soon all the flashing stopped, it was finally over, Karma soon let go of Nagisa and replaced his sadistic smirk with a warm and friendly smile.

"You Guys did wonderful! I am soo happy of the results, you certainly look a couple, you can go home now and please arrive at 6:30 for some more practicing!"

Practicing more like just taking more photos

Soon Nagisa and Karma left the studio and walked back home, Karma walked Nagisa home and then they went off their separate ways.

Nagisa could not just wait for the next day.