Part 15. Morning

Nagisa soon woke up, seeing Karma snuggled up with him made him smile, he must be the luckiest person in the world to have a boyfriend like him. Nagisa was about to get up until he felt one pair of arms wrap around Nagisa's waist and hugged Nagisa tightly.

"Karma let go!"

"Later, sleep with me"

"Karmaaaaaa"

"Uhhhh fine"

Soon Karma let go of Nagisa's waist and Nagisa stood up, Nagisa then walked towards his bathroom and started brushing his teeth after that he went back downstairs to start making some breakfasts.

I wonder what I should make for breakfast

Karma soon started staring at Nagisa, he was admiring his boyfriend's beautiful features. Oh how he wanted to kiss Nagisa's lips forever and ever. Karma eventually went behind Nagisa and wrapped his arms on Nagisa's waist.

"What are you making? It's seems good"

"I'm making pancakes"

"Can't wait"

"Do You Wanna go anywhere today?"

Karma was startled by the question, they technically spent a whole night together and now he wants to spend more time. That just made Karma even more happier.

"How about the shopping mall?"

"You don't have any money"

"I can bring some"

"Ok, I do need to buy a few groceries"

"Sounds like a good idea"

Karma soon let go of Nagisa's waist once again and went to watch some tv while waiting for Nagisa to finish up the pancakes. After around 20 minutes Nagisa was finally done with the pancakes, Nagisa was carrying two plates, one of the plates contain a pancakes with blueberry and the other contained pancakes with strawberries. Nagisa places down the two plates and gave one plate to Karma.

"Thank you!"

"No problem" Nagisa smiled

Karma blushed but not enough for Nagisa to Notice. Karma and Nagisa ate their breakfast while have a conversation. Once they were done Nagisa grabbed the plates and started heading to the sink.

"Hey Nagi-chan"

"Stop calling me that"

"Oh come on you know you like it"

Nagisa blushed at the comment Karma made.

"Fine What is it?"

"I'm going to get the money at my house now"

"Sure but aren't you going to change?"

"I'll change when I get home, I'll come pick you up after that"

"Ok!"

Karma soon headed towards the door however before he exited he turned around to see Nagisa.

"See ya Soon Nagi-Chan"

"See ya Soon Karma"

Karma exited the house, Nagisa was soo happy, he couldn't wait to spend more time with his beloved boyfriend.