Chapter 3 -Wedding Night-

Her P.O.V.

I could not escape my unfortunate fate once again.

Who is the Duke that I'll be marrying tomorrow?

His name is Feng Jin a powerful Duke in this empire and the crown prince of Feng Empire. They say that the Duke was ruthless, powerful, and only treats woman as a piece of paper, once used he'll eventually throw it away.

So why the hell will I be married off as a main wife of a Duke. I know the answer about that.

If I will be married off to a rich and powerful man I have to leave all my inheritance and this mansion, so all of my parents hard workship will be snatch away by my cousins, aunts, and uncles to spend!

Well my dowry is nevertheless non-existance meaning that its already snatched away, in short I'm broke.

......

Morning till evening the maids busied their selves with the former owner's stuff, which is very little that the whole baggage is just a small trunk of clothes, the only thing that made them slow is the constant mockery remarks they throw at me

Its already midnight and still I'm not sleeping it still bugs me how to escape in such a scenario that I ended up!

I don't have money or an inner sight about this world because this world is just a very much inspired with Chinese history but the dates doesn't really add up to the history I know, thus I have to gain knowledge about how there civilization work here, still I have to earn money.

Though learning and comprehending how emotions work is still my top priority

With the packed luggage and few clothes the former owner possess its still disappointing how she doesn't have any books in possession which makes it a little unbearable as I question how she manage to live without dyung in boredom.

Still not catching any sleep I decided to cool off by sneaking out, not having any clothes proper enough to conceal my selves I tore one of the mourning clothes she have and barely made it as a skinny black suit while sparing a cloth that almost cover half my face.

Stealing some books to Jing Hua's uncle is an easy task, but finding a good book is pretty much a challenge of its own.

.........

Morning arrived, getting dolled up to a wedding ceremony is much harder than I thought, and the constant pulling on my scalp is another, they really have something on the former soul that resides on this body, but I'll never be able to know that as its not really a field I could decipher.

Getting on the house using a backdoor is just another thing that I don't quite understand I know its purpose is to humiliate me or maybe this body's family, but why should he do so? We never even get to meet each other.

Its quiet exhausting, not gonna lie and confusing.

I didn't meet the Duke in the ceremony and my relatives where clearly happy and the reason obvious.

**WARNING: IT MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT!! THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS**

Now I'm all alone in the red room a veil on my head, the eerie silence is quite comforting unlike the full of snakes and foxes adoring the whole theater like ceremony.

A few minutes in there is not even a shadow of my now husband that I nver get to meet, just the moans that resounds the room from the neighboring room.

In my previous life as an assassin sometimes I encounter such thing and much worst, I also had several experience having sex and its not very pleasing if I may add.

Yes I admit for the fact that its bittersweet and gives you pleasure, but when I'm doing it, there is something off or something missing that I can't point out.

"Argh.. Harder Jin!!! Ahhh ahh!!"

Only the girl is making the moans and noises, well I could tell that the Duke is a very controlled man.

"Ahhhh... Jin... Ahhhh"

Again with the humiliation, I never get the point on why he does that, Its not even embarrassing as there's no reason to be and I never know how to acknowledge such thing.

*****

[EDITED]

Wohoooooo, finally hit 800k reads, thnk u so much guys, as a gift here's an edited version of this chapter, still a bit lacking with the mature scene as its very vague but reading hot mangas and light novels do help a little, thnk u guys again!!!

Though... Could we do a million reads? Is it possible... Well now im kinda jinxing it right?

Hahahah so anyways still have my unedited version and its coming soon!