Chapter 9 -Prince and Knives-

Author's P.O.V.

"What do you think you're doing?"

She pushed the prince and stood up when she was finally freed from the possessive hug.

"Huh?" the prince was so comfortable by the warm body against his so he felt an unfamiliar sadness when his arms was once again empty.

"I'm done playing Prince, go to your concubines and play with them" she put her hands on her hips and she still has this expressionless face.

Well you cannot blame her because in her previous life she was so used to that expression that you could not even imagining that she could laugh or cry.

"P-playing?" The Prince was so used that girls talk to him in a sweet, polite or seductive way so he was shocked that his main wife was so aloof or perhaps she was just lacking on knowing what's emotions (a/n: which is true).

Don't let me repeat it Prince, I'm starting to feel my blood lust starting to arise.

But the indifferent but sometimes playful prince didn't sense her irritation but indulge at his own feeling about being hurt and sad at the same time that his main wife don't want to be taken by him.

The two of them are similar but different at the same time.

Knives or Jing Hua at her present life is just a person who do not really understand emotions nor the importance of having someone by your side but she was smart and strong, but her downfall is socialisation.

While on the other hand...

The Prince Jin is cold and indifferent at the same time but he was playful to those people that he felt comfortable with but he totally understand people's emotion and he know a person's personality by just observing them for a second but his observation and instincts skills are not effective to Jing Hua.

"Out Prince.." without an ounce of respect nor politeness Jing Hua kick out of her room the Prince.

The Prince felt the urgency and authority in her voice so he unwillingly get out from the room..

When he was out he just wanted to have a peck but Jing Hua already shut the door loudly so he once again walk at the hall unwillingly.

But he couldn't contain himself not smiling with amusement and adoration to the emotionless wife he has.

He really want to see her smile, laugh and cry.

And a unfamiliar feeling started to creep at his heart.

When the prince was out, Knives immediately change her clothes into her handmade assassin like outfit and left the manor unnoticed.