Vol 2 Chapter 50 -He's Back-

Author's P.O.V.

Hurried footsteps can be heard in the hallway of the palace.

Heads were turned to look to the white figure that seems to be faster than lightning itself by the way it runs.

The figure look like a passing deity because of how its dress flutters while running, while her goddess like feature can still be noticed while she runs

No one recognized the silhoutte, but they could already figure out that she's someone important because after she passed by, the head eunuch follows suit while a frustrated and anxious expression is written all over his face

The white deity turns again to another corner, not really knowing where exactly she's going, then came a thud.

She was knock down by a burly man.

"Watch where your g---" he was cut off when he saw the familiar face, but unlike before her face is full of emotions.

Her white hair carelessly cascaded to the ground while the unhidden panic is written all over her red bloody eyes.

Before he could even react the fragile body arose and once again run.

The Deity noticed the hall where leads to a grander room, it looks like one of those throne room in the chinese drama, so without hesitation she ran to that room.

Before the eunuchs could clarify who is the figure that looks like a mad boar running to the throne room the deity is already the center of attention inside.

"Hu-husband" the deity which is Knives finally took a breather and called for her husband, there she saw a unfamiliar man sitting in throne.

The man looks familiar but different.

His usual playful smile, carefree expression and gentle aura is gone and were switch with the evil looking smile that seems like he's ridiculing you, an arrogant expression, dead eyes, and finally his monarch like aura.

They looked at each other, studyung one another.

Who is this?

This thought crossed Knives' mind.

Finally someone broke the silence between them with a question, "Who are you?"

The one who spoke is clearly the former body's father, it looks like Jing Hua is really neglected by her father not even knowing who is his daughter.

Knives didn't bother replying, she didn't even broke her eye contact with Prince Jin or should I call him Emperor Jin.

The former body's father were somewhat embarassed by not getting an answer while the other minister can't help but eye the girl curiously.

The girl's white hair cascaded to her waist, her red blood eyes is even eye catching and finally her deity features makes it more enchanting.

But they were taken a back when tears started to full the rim of those red eyes and finally traveled down to the porcelain like cheeks of the unknown girl, finally the winter like athmosphere were shattered when she smiled.

Her toothy smile and crescent eyes looks feels like spring finally came.

Without a word she run to their emperor and hugged him.

"Y-you're back..." she sobbed.