Chapter 20 -Kidnapped-

Knives' P.O.V.

Its seems like a routine for him to call me to go to his study.

Every 8 am in the morning he would call me and I would accompany him till evening talking or discussing some political or war problems or some personal interests.

But I'm beginning to notice little Ai's strange attitude she seems a little weird and distracted.

Then one evening when I'm busy reading the information about the new recruits of our sect, Nadia came rushing, her usual irritated mask is gone instead a worried expression is on her face.

"Mi-mistress... Ai---ai"

"Little Nadia, calm down, take a deep breath and calm down...." She stabilized her breathing while her head is down then suddenly she looked up I could see random emotions that I didn't know of.

"Lev and Grisha are injured... While Ai!... Ai got kidnapped!" When she said the last line she suddenly sobbed.

"WHAT!" I felt a strong sense of emotion surging on my chest.

"What happened?! Where is the two?" I first have to take care my two trusted subordinates so I can juice out information from them.

.........

Lev is in a critical state I'm not surprised about that because he's the violent type of person, that don't usually use his brain.

Grisha got a hundred cuts but not too severe it just cause some pain that he couldn't make big movements.

When Nadia calmed down she told me what happened.

"We we're just in the forest for the usual practice duel when some assassins came attacking us but they are over 50 of them and they are so skilled, I notice that Ai became truly shocked then I heard her muttered 'Akuma Empire' and some unfamilliar words! We we're outnumbered, one of the assassins caught me off guard and sprayed some strange medicine that caused my body to paralyze while Grisha and Lev passed out because of their fight with the black clothed men, and I saw the whole scene but couldn't do anything....!!!"

_Flashback_ (From Nadia's Point of View)

I became limped and paralyze while seeing Aiko's silhouette statued seemingly shocked, while out of no where a man in black appeared in front of her.

"Himesama, I'm glad I found you at last! At last we can get married and I could be the king of the entire Blooming Sakura! Owh the Akuma empire would be full of glory once again!" The man said, I have to admit that his gorgeous but he's surrounded with dangerous aura that makes you shiver in fear.

Aiko suddenly broke out off her trance and loudly retorted "Akuma Tomoe, what are you doing here!? I already clarified that I'm not going to marry you and I'm not the Himesama of the Blooming Sakura Empire anymore!"

"Not marrying me? Not the Himesama? Then do you want me to slaughter your friends that are currently unconscious... Owh your mistress.... I remember! I can kill her too right?" He said while smiling sweetly.

"N-no!.." She chocked and tears finally came streaming down her cheeks.

"Owh don't cry! My Queen... Lets go back so we can't cause any blood shed... Shall we..?" when he said that I finally lost my consciousness out of exhaustion because of my struggle to move but couldn't

_End of Flashback_ (end of Nadia's P.O.V.)

When Nadia finished her story I gritted my teeth out of unknown emotion.

"They dare!!!!!" I whispered

******

A bomb has been dropped everyone!

Just to inform you guys that this story has no concrete ending.

Hope you enjoy!