Vol. 2 Chapter 49 -Who's Incharge?-

Author's P.O.V.

Aimi clicked her tongue when she saw the familiar silhoutte, by just seeing that irritating figure make her want to draw her sword and kill that green tea bitch with it.

She didn't even stand up to acknowledge the wench's presence instead she just bore her eyes to the figure, and of course this caused for that certain someone to feel irritated.

Arrogant! This maid is really arrogant! That certain one exclaimed in her mind.

"You lowlife! So arrogant to not pay respect to our Mistress!" The maid that is a closest confidant of the Lady that just arrived shouted.

"Guards teach that nubi a lesson" the other maid exclaimed.

"Noisy..." a voice said.

They turned their heads to where the voice came from, its the mistress of the cold palace, her white hair in a simple half bun, her blood red eyes gazing indifferently to the scene but makes them think that its beautiful like rubies, her stature simply emit a empress like aura but what really surprised them all is that the true Empress of the Palace is finally awake.

"Y-you..." the concubine's face is ghastly like she saw a ghost, her whole system trembles when she finally saw the true Master.

"Owh... I recognize you, you're the one that bedded the prince on my wedding day" without changing her expression she pointed out.

"Who's incharge? You?" Knives continued while putting her hand on her chin like she's thinking, but this action only looks like she's mocking the woman infront of her.

"How dare you! Speaking to the future Empress like that!" The maid that first spoke suddenly interrupted the cold war between the true Empress and the fraud one.

"My mood is already bad..."-because the prince is not here-"and your maid is speaking like that... maybe... I'll punish you" Knives spoke coldly, her blood red eyed glowing with ridicule, teasing the scared concubine.

Out of fear the woman that once were so fearless and arrogant fell on her knees, trembling.

"Mistress!!!" The maids exclaimed, voice full of panic.

Another one entered the scene, its a eunuch that is already panting.

"Concubine Lei, this eunuc--- Mistress?" He questioned when he saw the once arrogant concubine on her knees.

"Owh are you the one who's incharge? Well..." Knives spoke, trailing off her voice seemingly wants to continue what she's saying.

When the eunuch heared her voice he froze.

"Empress!?"

******
Finally a new chapter!!!!

Thank u so so so much for the support, comments, and votes.

I hope you could support till the end! Luv ya all!