Chapter 41 -Sakura No Odori-

Author's P.O.V.

Unaware of the dirty way Prince Tomoe fights, Knives continues on taunting the Prince while their fighting she didn't even notice how the Prince is tricking her.

Knives eyes is still full of rage this makes her more vulnerable than ever, she's like a beast, she threw her rationality long time ago.

On the deck of the ship Jinx finally have gotten free from the clutches of the assassin that caught her, she send the others flying.

Her only concern right now is Aiko, she saw some assassins guarding Little Ai, looks like the group of men that surround the princess are the formidable men of the Evil Prince.

"Jinx!! Look like your first mission failed!" sarcasm is all over Lev's tone, he's usual playful smile is wiped off his face and right now his holding a big sword that is twice his size, he didn't looked pleased but pissed off!

"don't have to remind me, excuse me" Jinx put her hands on Lev's shoulder and slightly moved him aside, making him miss the arrow that is supposed to struck his head. "You're not shocked, huh?" JInx said with her hands getting tighter on Lev's shoulder, and it actually slightly cracked his shoulder but he just shrugged like its not his shoulder's that is currently in grave danger.

"Mistress's connection is wide... You should know that Natalia Jinx" with this words escaping Lev's mouth Jinx can't help but grit her teeth.

All along she knew!!! she thought while controlling her anger.

Lev walked away while swinging his big sword, he finally smiled because he already got his revenge to Jinx because all along he did not agree with this plan, I mean he want to save little Ai but with the plan full of holes, has 20% of succession  and finally having that suspicious girl executing this plan, he couldn't just agree but their mistress insisted because its the best option they got.

Back to Jinx, finally calm she unsheathed her rapier, and executed her stance, first off she have to save Aiko.

With a unique footwork and accurate usage of the rapier she looked like an alluring but deadly dancer, its like moving clouds and flowing water, every swing a life is taken.

All the assassins that saw this only got one thought its the 'Sakura no odori', the long lost Blooming Sakura sword dance that killed many enemies of the said country, it is said that only the Royalties know this dance, but why do a girl with unusual hair and eye color know this? She's clearly not from their country!!!

Their hearts is now full of fear and doubt, but they have to kill this girl.

Aiko watched how Jinx killed the men with that dance, she can't help but smile, its such a long time since she last saw this dance, her heart can't help but swell.

*******

like moving clouds and flowing water - it means 'it looked natural', its a Chinese idiom that is usually used on describing when you're doing calligraphy but it could be used in other way

Sakura no odori (桜の踊り)- in japanese is 'Dance of the Sakura Blades'. this is not a dance, I just made it up.

I'm writing this in a cmputer and its currently 5 in the morning I started writing in 1 am but the ideas is scrumbbled so it took me a long time before I could finish this chapter, also I really want to use that idiom but coudn't have the right timing to do so but finally HAVE!!

It would take me some time to update again, so so so sorry.

BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!