Vol. 2 Chapter 53 -What really happened-

Author's P.O.V.

The Prince's first thought when he saw the figured is, finally I woke up to the nightmare!

He considered the past one and a half year as some kind of unending nightmare that he could never wake up from.

He throw away his kingdom right after he conquered it, giving full reigns to his adopted brother-slash-imposter, and got his way to invade Blooming Sakura and by just six months he manage to kill every one that is connected to the Akuma Empire.

The path that he took towards victory is bloody and cruel, living corpses nd families davastated, its like the demon was awakened in his body.

He returned victorious, and gave the fallen kingdom to the rightful heir.

He really wanted to kill that maid but imagining that his wife would wake up, he  unwillingly stopped himself.

Because of him being unconcerned he didn't notice the concern on Xin's eyes when he said that he would leave and conquer every kingdom that retorts to the words of Feng Empire, but it didn't really gave the Empire a bad result because the two kingdoms reunited, ending for Jing Hua's father and other officials to move in the court of the Feng Empire, while the so called friend ---which is the Emperor---- of Prince Jin surrendered to Feng Empire.

The Feng took over the Reunited Empire, another six months passed when this occured.

But still felt a hole in his heart every time he look to his wife's cold sleeping figure, all this time he thought that his Wangfei is like a beautiful dream that he might wake up from it, he know that he love this girl in front of him but he's scared because it seems like she would disappear any time.

He once again leave the warmth of the palace because he can't look at his wife's lifeless body, and besides, the doctors already declared that it would be impossible for his Wangfei to wake up, because to their analysis and knowledge no one sleeps for that long.

The Prince were enraged by this but didn't really gave up.

"Hide her... Xin, I can't look at her anymore" His face is void with emotions but you can see the remorse and pain he felt when he said this to his brother.

When Xin saw this he hugged his brother, its been one year since his master's beloved went to a coma, since then his master's body is cold, he became unrecognizable, a lifeless shell or maybe a killing machine, he became numb but not enough to not feel the pain of his almost lost beloved.

The Prince didn't acknowledge the fact that three of his wife's servants are following him.

The three, which are Grisha, Levi, and Nadia, accompanied their Mistress' husband, their Mistress words still ringing in their ears.

This happened when their Mistress called them before their rescue mission, all three of them were present, she strictly instructed them that what ever she would say is confidential, the came the unexpected words from her."Could you accompany the Prince..? if I didn't..." Knives was interrupted when Nadia hugged her, "don--don't say such things Mistress.." the little girl cling to her like glue but the girl remembered her fear the other day, and when her naive mistress saying something keeping her love ones safe.

And she really did... She did do it costing her life as an exchange.