Chapter 40 -Inside the Ship-

Chapter 40  -Inside the Ship-
Author's P.O.V.

The sun is about to rise once again and the ocean seems to be in favor with this becuase of the calm temparent its giving while on the other hand the citizens by the sea is about to ready their gears to start their day.

The big ship that the Dark Empire's Prince is in with his whole crew came to a halt, because of the commotion that happened inside.

Black shadows approached the big ship, unnoticed.

Suddenly an explosion occurred leaving the citizens by the seashore flabbergasted.

They all recognized the flag in the big ship its the Dark Empire's flag that came to their country and their the one that caused a big assassination commotion to occurred in their country its not really surprising though that they were attacked suddenly but being attacked in the sea that is still occupied by the Uprisng Tower, its like their declaring a war.

On the other hand inside the ship.

Knives P.O.V.

Blood drip in the dark wood of the ship, my shadows and assassins par with ninjas of Prince Tomoe.

My short sword sliced the flesh of every enemy I face, I couldn't see the faces of the ninjas I'm killing only one thought is in my head, Aiko...

Seems like the Dark Prince is pissed off because of the look on his face, it turned white then black that you could almost see the black ink dripping out of it.

"Nadia, take care of this insects... I'll go to that Bastard Prince" I said gritting my teeth only realizing that I'm angry.

But this is not the time to discuss on what I'm feeling, I have to kill that bastard.

I run towards his direction but when I'm almost two steps, a loud bang could be heard and the ship swayed seems like they want to sink this ship.

Finally done recovering, I looked where that Bastard go but it seems like he escaped!

"In the ship deck" a voice said and I swiftly raised my sword on where the voice came from  but I only hit thin air.

"Here I am..." I looked where the voice came from, its the bastard.

He unsheathed two short swords like mine.

"Come here Bastard!!" I taunted.

Our swords crossed, sparks can be seen when our swords meet, a crazy smirk is plastered on his face I want to wipe that off.

*******

First off I would like to say sorry because I couldn't update, its just my phone's screen is broken.

Thank u for the votes and comments hope u like it.
Thank u veeeeeeeeeeery much.