Vol. 2 Chapter 48 -Aimi-

Author's P.O.V.

Because of Knives' incapability to walk she could only stay in her room.

Everyone in the palace did not know the fact that Knives is already awake.

Aimi kept it a secret after all.

The place where they reside is the cold palace, in actuality this country is Feng, the country where the Duke is the current emperor.

They moved Knives body here last year and since then it seems like the Duke did not even care about his Wangfei and let some random concubine to handle the inner affairs of the palace and this caused chaos!

Not only that hateful concubine threw Knives in the Cold Palace she also let the maids with her (Knives) starved to death causing the maids that are once loyal to the Wangfei to die or betray her.

Aimi was really sent here secretly by her sister to protect her mistress, she vaguely remember her sister's distressed face a few months ago when she ordered her to go here.

Flashback (Aimi's P.O.V.)

"That bastard is truly hateful!!!" She muttered while massaging her temple, she really looked stressed this passed few days and I can't help but worry.

"He's even neglecting Mistress, I couldn't even step in the palace because of his tantrums!!! And the trio too!!! Why did they follow that bastard of a Emperor!? Now I even have to handle the affairs about the sect besides handling my Kingdom!!!" Her crown dangled when she roared out of frustration, then suddenly shouted, while I was kneeling

"Go Protect Mistress at all cost!"

End of Flashback (End of Aimi's P.O.V.)

The fact that the trio A.K.A. Lev, Grisha, and Nadia followed the Prince to help him about the unemding war around the world is quiet true, it also helps their sect to spread their wings making the Bloody Rose Sect an international Sect and this is also how she ended up here, Aimi is originally the one who warned Aiko about the sudden movements of Akuma Empire.

Aimi Fuji is Aimi's twin but her existance was purposely hidden because its a reassurance for the throne that if Aiko died, Aimi would have to take the throne... but she don't want to.

Aimi dedicated herself on protecting her little sister, because of this she met Jinx which later on help her rescue her sister.

Aimi was the hidden trump card of Aiko but she didn't really notice that.

In many ways Aimi help her sister, but it seems like her sister didn't even notice this... Aimi on the other hand just want to let that be that way, because she loves protecting her little girl.

This is the 10th month staying with her sister's Mistress and at the very least her top priority is making sure her sister's command would be fullfilled.

Because of the lack of food, She always steal food in the kitchen, luckily it seems like the cooks didn't notice it.

Sometime food would be given but its either tasteless or with poison.

Until Aimi suddenly lost her temper when the said Concubine paid a visit.

*****

I really think that the way I wrote the Prince in this chapter is that... his a bit of a bipolar character or maybe irresponsible but I really like how I can make the male lead a character that has his own flaws too unlike those typical prince like leads that are too perfect to be true. So yeah if you're thinking that the Prince is too irresponsible and I'm giving you a shitty reason on why Knives is currently miserable maybe you should drop this or not because the things are about to spice up on the upcoming chapters😅😅😅.

Owh and by the way I'm filling up the chapter that I hanged in chapter 15 the part where Aiko met a mysterious person, and that is Aimi if I may add.

Thank u for reading... please don't drop this story😅😅😅