Chapter 24 -Immediately Caught The LimeLight-

Author's pov

The Banquet was so lively and colorful, you could see red flags that has a dragon on it, encircling a Black Sword.

It's the insignia of the royal family that's why this empire is called the Longwei Empire.

Every noble women and men were dressed in their most expensive but beautiful outfits its the middle of winter that's why the palace grounds are covered with white snow.

A carriage caught everyone's attention, it has a golden roof and has the insignia of Phoenix Fire, the phoenix is burning on golden flame but around its wings you could see blue fire surrounding them.

Everyone couldn't help but be frightened and be jealous, some can't help but admire the exquisite design of the carriage.

The footman open the door and a godly like man came out of it, he lend his hands and a slender jade-like hands accept it.

A woman in white dress came out, her dress is very western like but have a touch of Chinese design, the red flower embroidery compliment the side of the dress and the off shoulder top compliments her milky skin, her hands is covered by a black gloves, a cloud like coat drapes on her shoulder making her more elegant, while her hair is on a stylish bun with some white pearls admiring her raven black hair, and lastly a simple but elegant necklace is hanging on her swan like neck.

The necklace is clearly the heirloom of the Feng royal family, it has the sacred gem of the phoenix, it has a very beautiful lace on it white a little gem in the middle, its the phoenix stone, its red like blood.

To put it simply she look like a fairy princess, her eyes is very attractive with a very deep abyss on it, but her face is stoic, it didn't contain any emotions on it.

While on the other side the Crown Prince of Feng Empire had this friendly aura around him as usual, has a smile plastered on his lips but it didn't hide his ruthlessness.

His usual long hair is now in a half ponytail while a crown is on it, but his outfit is the complete opposite because of the all black suit his wearing, it looks like one of those suits that have no ties in the modern era but has a touch of Chinese style on it because of its exquisite embroidery on the end sleeves, its didn't appear awkward on the prince instead it look like a god wearing a suit... It suits him perfectly.

The Maidens where clearly jealous of Knives while admiring the prince.

The prince carefully guided Knives while holding her hands.

The two immediately caught the limelight!

****
Happy New Year!!!!

Thank you very much for the reads and votes! Really appreciate it!

Owh right... I was thinking if you want have any questions for our dear characters.

And..... I was thinking on making another Rebirth/Reincarnation/Transmigration story, it would be quiet similar to this story.

Longwei - Dragon Protector

Thanks again!!