Chapter 31 -Cure-

Chapter 31 -Cure-

Author's POV

Before Grisha could reply, the Prince who is beside Knives all along but already his presence is unnoticed, suddenly spoke.

"So its true, huh?" He whispered but still could be heard by the people inside the room.

"So my little wangfei is the Sect Leader and also known as 'the assassin' of Bloody Roses... Why am I not surprised?" The Prince's face didn't contain any shock nor anger, instead its cold and emotionless but still a smirk is on his lips, but it didn't contain the usual playful aura it usually has.

"For a sect, she lied to me, For her comrades, she lied again, and for her maid, she took a knife with a poison on it!... I know it already!!.. I know it already.. but still.. still...." a tear came rushing down his cheeks while visible pain is on his eyes.

"My friend, calm down would you...?" The emperor is affected too by the sudden saddness his friend is showing right now.

"We're here to cure her, so STEP. ASIDE." Lev the always aggressive one suddenly shouted, already losing his patience by the mourning athmosphere inside the room.

While the Prince is still grieving, Grisha appeared beside the prince and struck him in back, resulting to the Prince being unconcious.

"So loud!" He whispered, the emperor is flabergasted by the method Grisha did while the two can't help but sigh, because this is Grisha's attitude: 'don't talk, just act'

"Chen, I would appreciate if you could take this noisy Duke out! Just seeing his face... annoys me!" Lev ordered the Emperor, but the emperor didn't mind at all in fact his greatful that they still know that he still exist.

When the emperor and the duke is out another shadow emerged, its one of the doctors of their sect, that is know as 'the Scientist', its what Knives labeled him.

"Cure her.." that's the only thing Nadia said and the trio went out.

.....

After a few hours, the sun is already up, but still the 'Scientist' didn't come out of the room.

Its already noon, and the prince is already awake and keep insisting that he should look for Knives but the trio strongly objected saying that its a crucial time to come in, because of this the emperor drag him to do some palace inspection that usually the imperial guards do but because of the sudden attack at the banquet they have to tighten the security.

Finally when the moon is up the doctor came out of the room where Knives is being cured.

"Sect Leader is okay now," —all of them sigh of relief— "but she needed a few more days to recuperate, her health condition is worst than I thought because the poison is about to reach her heart but I managed to let the poison out manually by doing acupacture... but we still have to be careful of her condition" the 'Scientist' explained the whole situation without ado.

"You may take your lea—" Nadia was cut off, "wait, when will she wake up?!" The anxious Prince ask.

"Three days.."

.....

Yup I updated much sooner than expected again! I was planning to made a volume 2, but its a lot of work if I did that.

So guys what do you think will happen in those 3 days that Knives is in a coma?

Give me your opinions in the comment box!😊
Because I would really love to read your conclusions😅!