Vol. 2 Chapter 52 -Reunited-

Vol. 2 Chapter 52-Reunited-

Her P.O.V.

I ran, once again, I was almost fooled by that impostor! But probably because that scene is a little familiar so I acted a little, I want to confirm if he's really Xin, so I initiated it but in the end I got to confirm it when he turned rigid, that was his reaction when he and I first met.

I turned to the eunuch that is still following me wanting to ask where is his majesty's room located, but another looming figure caught my attention.

A big burly guy, his a little familiar and finally when I made an eye contact with him, his face lit up.

"Mistress!!!" He shouted then bear hugged me, ahhh couldn't breath.

"L-Levi! Couldn----"

"Put mistress down!!" Someone shouted and he gently put me down.

I coughed a few times, and turned to where the direction came from.

Its Nadia! His short silver hair is already so long it reached her knees but what's more surprising is her bloated stomach...

"What happened?" That one came out wrong because of the shock I feel.

Owh its so frustrating having emotions, I feel like a yoyo, going from happy, displeased, then happy and then shocked.

I don't even know what is my face look like right now.

"Hahaha!!! We got together because of the little brats persistance, she's already 6 months pregnant!" Levi boasted proudly, Nadia's face became beet red and humped.

"You're the one who's so persistant, you know!" She said denying the truth, but her face expression changed immediately, a grin on her face.

"You're finally awake, Mistress!! The Master would be elated, go pacify him, his in that room" she don't look surprised when she saw me finally awake, it seems like Aimi, already told them, I shrugged thinking about this.

"Thanks! Let's talk later!" I said then ran away.

*bang

When I'm finally infront of him, I can't help but feel my face becoming more unrestrained, this feeling is unfamiliar yet pleasaant.

I feel warmth in chest, my heart keeps beating in an irregular tempo, I feel my throat getting parched up, then my eyes went stingy and finally I couldn't help my tears from falling.

He's back! He's back!

I feel like smiling, I think this is what they called happiness.

My feet moved on its own and I immediately run to him, and envelope my arms around him, finally I feel his warmth in my body, his body went rigid but I don't care about that!

This guy, this prince, this duke, this husband of mine, make me feel alive.

I choked to my own sobs, and finally cried.

"Sorry..." I whispered.

"Sorry for making you wait!"