Vol. 2 Chapter 55 -Sudden Interupption-

Author's P.O.V.

The Prince didn't bother on responding, instead he intensified their making out session.

**bang

"Mis--*huff--- MISTRESS!"

The girl in a grand Kimono shouted, her chest heaves up and down, when she saw the situation, she wasn't even flustered instead she glared to the man on top.

"Are you planning to exhaust, Mistress?" She said, pointing a finger to the culprit.

Knives was agitated when she finally realized that the girl is Aiko, her Little Ai, and finally have the strength to push the man.

Without saying a word she hugged the little one. The little one finally grew, she never thought that this maid of hers would be this tall.

"Can't you come on the right time?" The Prince said, clearly indicating that her sudden interuption is 'not the right time'.

"Owh, is that so? But this is the right time!" While the Empress of a certain country became unreasonable in just a second.

"Tsk! Now can I have my wife?!" This questioned was answered with a 'humpf', giving that certain someone a big headache.

"You seem to get along well..." Our main protagonist can't help but mutter out of shock.

"No way!"

"Wrong!"

They simuntaniously replied, then glared to each other.

**gruuul

Again they  look at the person that produced that sound.

Knives eyes grew wide.

Owh... seems like I'm... hungry...?

"**cough Let's eat?" The prince coughed, hiding his laugh that threatens to come out of his lips.

....In the end the Prince didn't achieve his goal, but still a warm smile is on his face, seeing how his wife is finally awake, they gathered around the table.

And when I say they, I mean  Nadia, Lev, Grisha, Aimi, and Aiko are included.

Almost forgot that Xin, forcefully joined this particularly odd set of people, saying that his also a big part of the 'family', and the Prince can't help but frown, he just wanted to have his wife for his own.

But unfortunately it looks like he can't.

He sighed, Knives noticed this, she instictively pat his head, this is what she usually do to Nadia and Aiko.

Jin's eyes grew wide, then like a dog he leaned closer to the hand, then the whole room were filled with pink aura and hearts too.

Aimi kept eating, while Nadia and Lev are busy being lovey dovey, but the rest of the group? Well they are thinking that they are like lightbulbs illuminating the whole room, or maybe they are deliberately choking them down with dog food.

Aimi noticed the silence then looked at what their staring, its looks kind of familiar, she thought.

"Why am I seeing a dog being treated gently?" Aimi spoke out her thought, and the single dogs can't help, but laugh out loud.

"I really owe you one there!" Xin said between his laughs laughed, but the couple that is the topic were unbothered.

The dinner ended in a harmonious athmosphere.

*****

So for those who read Chinese drama often you would know the meaning of being a light bulb and being fed up with dog food but those who don't here's an explanation.

Being a lightbulb simply means being a third wheeler or something that produces light, of course- everything around it is bright and very visible. When a couple goes out they definitely prefer dark, intimate settings. But if a single person hangs around them, he or she is like a “light bulb” spoiling the atmosphere and making everything too bright. And I freaking copy pasted that but anyways thats that.

Then the being fed up with dog food is this is for those couples who like to hug and kiss out in public areas. Others, upon seeing the couple behave that way, may say that the couple is “spreading dog food.” That is to say, the couple is taunting all of the “single dogs” that can see them. Okay copy pasted... again. Lol

So yeah the crazy update is still on going but I couldn't update the other chapters because of the net but I would try my best.