Vol 2. Chapter 67 -End-

Knives' P.O.V.

I don't really follow how the cold Aimi gotten married to the happy go lucky Xin, and how the freaking way the always sun like Jinx became one of the most sought out assassin of our sect, well I'm not really surprised at the last part, but I thought that sun like girl is just one of Xin's type the 'deceiving' one I mean, nevertheless she's actually a very talented individual.

Though that's not my concern anymore. Six years already passed, and after the birth of our children my life began taking another level of difficulty of living it because of my dear husband that I can't just kill.

Reason?

Its just that he wanted to have more (children) and the me who just bear the pain, don't want to!!!

We even have the difficulty on naming the triplets, He even requested his ministers to come up with the most outstanding name, but I didn't wait for that and just decided on my own.

Li Jun, Li Na, Li Wei.

Li Jun is the eldest, he grew to have quiet the temper but can easily be appeased with a good punch, although I can say that he's the most responsible one out of them plus he really resemble his father.

Li Na is the only girl, and the fact that she have white hair is the most complicated one, cause based on Aiko's understanding she may have the difficulty on living but she survived and now have the wittiest mind out of the three.

Li Wei don't have the capability to hear nor have the normal brown eyes, he have the most peculiar red eyes that even glows in the dark, the advantageous side is he's the obedient and mature one.

They don't really have the resemblance from the two of us, the sad fact is that the two of them was quite different yet they are unique in many ways possible.

I was saddened by the words the ministers spout but can't help to smile when the bright faces of my children emerges in my head.

I can now say that I have live te fullest of my life, and manage to learn the things that I didn't understand, though my husband and subordinates says the opposite, that I just didn't know that I always have these emotions and I unconsciously reacts based on them.

Maybe they're right, but that never changes that because of them I didn't end up being the robot like assassin like the last life.

This may be the last chapter but I know this is just the beginning on living a life not being afraid of being vulnerable and scared.

What is my conclusion you may ask?

Its that... life is always going to be complicated no matter how many turns you make, or how you write it, and being weak is the biggest part, its just the difference is how you would face it.