Chapter 34 -CryBaby-

Knives POV

I didn't know why I cried, I just felt this indiscribable feeling in my heart.

His gentle carressing on my head, made me feel safe and at the end, I fell a sleep.

.....

When I woke up, the prince is not by my side  anymore, my heart beat began furiously, I honestly don't know what is this feeling or... rather emotion...?

"N-nadia!..." My voice became so raspy because of its dryness... I know that I'm being dramatic and all but I can't help it.

She appear out of no where, the first thing I noticed the weird glint in her eyes, I can't help but be a bit lost again.

These emotions is getting more complicated as it seems to be, I gently sigh and rubbed my chest feeling the burden on my heart once again.

"The Prince?" She lowered her head and answered, "The Prince is currently attending the morning court with the other officials."

My heart felt much lighter when I heard that he could not neglect his responsibility as a duke and prince afterall.

"Nadia come here..." she slowly and cautiontly take a step.

"Grisha, Lev" and they appear beside Nadia and has this weird expression on their face that I once saw on the face of my  former colleagues that I guess cared for me.

They said that the look on their face is called worry.

"Why do you have that look on your faces....?" I ask.

Then there's a deafening silence in the room.

Until...

"Were worried Mistress.." Lev suddenly break the silnce inside the room.

"Mistress you're the light that gave us purpose... just... Don't die okay" Grisha's face is resolute but you could see the water on his eyelashes below, is he going to cry?!

"Hey Grisha, you're such a crybaby!" Lev suddenly teased and his former gentleness cannot be seen from before.

"I-I ca-can't help it... Mistress is going to die..." and Grisha finally cried.

I can't help but cringe then suddenly a weird sound came out of my mouth...

"HAHAHAHHAHA... I-I didn't... Hahahhaha.. that you're a crybaby...Hahaha Grisha!" Did I just laugh?! That't weird of me!

"Mistress laughed!!!" Nadia said with a big grin on her face, I did't know that Nadia could show such emotion... she's super cute!!!!

Now I know Grisha's biggest flaw and that is his a crybaby.

******

Finally!!!!!

At last!!!

So first of all I'm so so so sorry for the late update because my schedule is full packed so I couldn't update much sooner and I've been suffering the disease of every writers & authors and that is 'Writer's Block' I couldn't update because of this.

I can't help but sigh everytime I think about the next chapter because I'm stuckup!

But I would finish this... probably.

Luv u guys!!

And thanks for the 5k votes and 158k reads really really appreciate it..

And for some teaser for the future or next chapters here's a special POV!

****

SPECIAL POV

Nadia's POV

"Were worried for you Mistress..." for the first time Lev spoke with such gentleness that caused me to think that he's quite charming, again!!!!

Again with that thoughts Nadia!!! Stupid stupid...!

I should be worried for mistress and this is what I'm thinking! ARGH!!!

And because of this my face unconsiously heated up.

A-am I actually blushing!!! I-I can't believe this!