2 ~ Dim Light

Nina: Hello people, thanks for reading the first chapter of this book! Both the people that come from my YT channel and the ones from Wattpad, it's really appreciated!!
Written on: 20-06-2018

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy woke up first, with a blurry vision as she tried to blink it away. Her throat felt dry, and she had a headache. She peered at her surroundings. She was in a dark room, with only one lightsource at the door of the room she was in. It was a dim-lighted flare. The walls of the room were dirtied with blood. Right underneath her feet was a dark stain on the floor. Her eyes travelled to the other side of the room, as she saw a pink-haired male chained to the wall. Under his feet, was also a dark, almost black stain.

The blonde girl was now able to think again. Her blurry vision finally was clear, as she decided that the pink-haired male was none other than Natsu Dragneel. She looked at the black stains beneath her. She thought it was blood, but from a long time ago, because it had dried up. The people here never bothered to clean a criminal's blood, and left it with that weird smell.

Lucy slowly started to remember the events. She was on a mission, and she went to her parent's graves. She had closed her eyes, and then... She was here. The headache probably meant that she was knocked out cold. She rolled her eyes. The blonde had it worse, up until now. This wasn't that bad...

She snapped out of her thoughts once she heard a loud groan from the pink-haired dragon slayer. He looked very angry once he opened his eyes. His vision was clouded, but he simply didn't care. He looked ready to kill someone. Lucy wanted to wave to him, but she only then noticed she was chained as well.

Lucy pouted. ''Just great,'' she said, before turning to Natsu, who wasn't fully conscious yet. But, he was fully conscious the moment he layed eyes on Lucy. Natsu sighed in relief. The celestial mage looked at her best friend confused, and raised an eyebrow.

''I thought they had killed you, that's why I looked so angry,'' Natsu explained, the blonde thinking he read her thoughts.

Lucy nodded her head in understanding. ''Say, what happened? I can't remember anything,'' Lucy asked with sadness in her voice.

Natsu looked at the ceiling. ''Well, when I opened my eyes, I saw you sitting in front of your parents' graves, and before I knew it, they attacked you, but... Your head only. There even was an explosion, and they thought they had killed you. But, I couldn't react, since I was trapped by then,'' Natsu explained.

''I understand,'' Lucy replied.

There was a moment of complete silence, before Natsu decided to speak. ''We're captured?'' He then said. Lucy blinked at him. She lowered her head and sighed in annoyance.

''Seriously... YOU'VE ONLY JUST NOTICED?!'' She mumbled, but yelled the second part of the sentence.

Natsu shrugged, and grinned sheepishly. Lucy then began over that he knew that he was trapped, but not that he was captured, and something with, 'what did you think, that they would bring us back safe and sound to the guild?' Natsu wasn't really paying attention, because his smart part awakened.

They were trapped in what looked like a torture chamber. He tugged at his chains, and then looked at the stains beneath their feet. His eyes then widened in realisation. He couldn't protect Lucy, and they couldn't escape. There was no doubt they'd just leave them hanging here.

He started panicking, and tugged harder at the chains. Lucy stopped yelling, and blinked at him in confusion. He looked desperate. ''Lucy, we have to get out of here!'' Natsu started, Lucy still being confused.

''Don't you understand that they'll torture us if we don't?!'' He snapped at her, and Lucy nodded her head, as she too, started tugging at her chains. They suddenly heard loud footsteps coming their way. Natsu saw a woman from around 20 years old coming their way. She had short, blue hair in a bun.

Her eyes looked ice cold, and her skin was really pale. ''So these are the mages that destroyed the ancient, sacred statue, of the first mage ever alive?'' She said, venom dripping from her voice with every word she said.

Lucy gasped loudly, and looked at Natsu for help, who simply growled at the woman. ''I think we're going to have a lot of fun,'' she stated, and licked her lips before opening the door of the cell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy: Nina can't you make this a happy story?

Nina: I make happy stories all the time, at least give me the CHANCE to write something dark...

Wendy: I guess so. I just hope Lucy-san and Natsu-san are going to be alright.

Nina: Say that again? >.>

Wendy: I guess so. I just hope Lucy-san and Natsu-san will not die.

__
18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only naruto and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!