15 - Everything Will Be...

Written on 27-09-2018

Nina: Sorry for the long wait... Again! I have this whole book planned out, but between them saving NaLu and going back, I had nothing planned, which is why this takes so long. I couldn't think of anything, but now I have an idea. My apologies, again.

Wendy: Now she's speaking the truth.

_______

''It would be wise to wait. If you kill them now, suspicion will rise and everyone will know Fairy Tail is to blame, which would bring danger upon the guildmembers,'' Makarov said, leaning against the wall. He had is eyes closed, but his head was facing the ground. He had his arms crossed and frowned.

''That's true... But what do you suggest we do then, Master?'' Erza asked with a slightly annoyed tone, not knowing what to begin.

''This might be a stupid idea, but...'' He began, looking Erza and Gray in the eye before shaking his head and turning away. ''Nevermind...'' He finished with a mumble.

''No, just tell us!'' Gray insisted, trying to know how to get revenge.

Makarov shook his head again, as a young pinkette entered the room, tripping in process. ''Hey I'm here...'' The pinkette said, fixing her yellow ribbons and wiping the dust off of her clothes.

''Chelia! So glad you could make it!'' Erza said, Mirajane now showing up again as well.

''I had to wait for Chelia to arrive. When I told her where the infirmary was, she ran to it on her own and... Ah well, you know what happened for the rest,'' The white-haired beauty said, watching Chelia's hands glow a white color, as Lucy's minor injuries started to fade away.

After a little while, they saw the blonde's face cringe, and slowly wake up. ''Wha...?'' She spoke, her voice hoarse and raspy for not speaking for so long. Chelia smiled, as she concentrated fully on Natsu now.

''Lucy!'' Erza and Gray said happily, hugging her without a second thought. Lucy hissed in pain once they accidentaly touched her injuries. Immediately the two friends retreated.

''Sorry, guess we were too excited,'' Gray muttered, accidentaly stripping. Mirajane glared at him, as he got the hint and put them back on quickly.

''N-Natsu...'' She said again, as her chocolate-brown eyes widened, memories flooding into her brain. She immediately turned to the side and saw the salmon-haired dragon slayer with bad injuries. He wouldn't wake up, no matter how much Chelia healed him.

''He'll be fine!'' Mirajane said with a fake smile, standing in front of the dragon slayer so Lucy couldn't see him.

''You sure?'' Lucy spoke again, now looking at the bandages she had. She frowned, but it quickly got replaced by a glare.

''I'm going to kill them...'' She muttered quietly, earning nods from Mirajane, Erza and Gray.

Gray then turned back to Master again, but apparently, he quickly left a while ago. He then realised he had to tell the whole guild of Lucy's awakening, but without disturbing Natsu. He made his way to the main hall and then cleared his throat.

''Everyone! Lucy's finally awake!'' He yelled, earning smiles and happy faces from everyone.

''LET'S DRINK ON THAT!'' Cana yelled, holding two big barrels, most likely filled with beer.

''I'm so glad! Can I see her?'' Levy asked, approaching the ice make mage.

''Yeah me too! I was really scared when both of them were brought in... They looked beaten up... I can't imagine what they went through... I want to talk to her!'' Lisanna said with a frown.