17 - Taking Action

Suddenly, Natsu started to glow read, making Chelia and Wendy's eyes widen in fear. They quickly went to his side, and started to shake him.

"This is bad! Really bad!" Chelia commented, as she tried to find a pulse.

"What? Why?" Lucy asked, as she slowly started to panic.

"The spell isn't working!" Wendy screamed, as the guild slowly went silent.

He then stopped glowing, as the girls stumbled, and fell on the ground. "The spell... I-it..." Wendy muttered, as Levy helped Wendy up, and let the small bluenette lean against her for support.

"...He's lost... A-And we lost our magic for nothing!" Chelia finished, as the guildmembers gasped.

But to be honest, their hopes were low. There's no such thing as reviving someone. "S-Sorry for getting your hopes up!" Wendy said softly, tears streaming down her face. Levy hugged her tightly, as Lucy began to tear up once more, and Happy cried into her arms.

"It's fine..." Makarov said, as new disappointment and sadness washed over them, though they didn't cry, for they knew they would make Wendy feel even more bad than she already was feeling.

Erza shook her head, and went back to Makarov's plan.
"...Well.. That isn't a bad idea, however..." Erza began, as the sad Fairy Tail members turned towards the redhead, who tapped her chin and hummed.

"If we first try to clean their names... Those torturers might stop us, and make sure we're killed. So my plan..." Erza continued, as everyone else listened closely.

"Me, Lucy and Gray go back there, and talk to the council. We'll leave Fairy Tail, and tell them. But, while we do that, Mirajane, Laxus, Carla, Elfman and Gajeel will go and kill them, I don't care how," Erza stated, as the said members nodded their heads, and got permission from Makarov to leave right away, which they did.

When the members left the guild, Erza's glare softened into a frown, as she sighed. "Wendy... I want you to take care of Natsu's corpse, until we're back," Erza said softly, as the bluenette softly whimpered a 'yes', before seeking comfort in her best friend, who hugged her tightly.

"Alright then. Lucy, are you up for it?" Erza asked the blonde, who was still silently crying over her friend, and quickly nodded her head. Happy then screamed in sadness, as he hugged Wendy.

Lucy's expression changed into a glare. "We're going to show them we're innocent! For Natsu... I'll live on!" Lucy said with a wavering voice, yet still meaning every single word.

Erza nodded, as she, Gray and Lucy left the guild as well, their heads hidden with cloaks, as they went to where it all started. Where the job request took place.

Chelia, Wendy and Happy fell on the ground, Chelia rubbing circles on Wendy's back. "I lost my magic... And our healing spell didn't even work! He's gone, Chelia! We're utterly useless now!" Wendy whined, as she cried out loud. Chelia nodded her head softly, as she stood up, and extended a hand to Wendy, who immediately looked up due to the loss of warmth.

"I know that. But this was an act of pure love, which made this action heroic, even if we failed. We're both heroes, even without magic. What matters is that we tried," Chelia said with a sad smile, as she helped Wendy up, who slowly nodded her head, smiling sadly.

"Yeah!"

~~

The three team Natsu members took the first and best train to Crocus they could find. It wasn't a long ride- only 20 minutes.

The whole way, no one said a word, shared a look, or even glanced at one of the other two. There was a silence in the air, but not an awkward one. This was the silence of lack of words, because they were all so sad.

They wanted to make sure Lucy was proven innocent as soon as possible. They wanted to make the council suffer, for what they have done.

Lucy looked at her hand. There was no pink guildmark on it now. To make it seem as real as possible, Makarov erased their marks.

It hurt Gray and Erza mentally even more, since they grew up in this guild.

They knew what they were going to do when they would be at the statue. They would look at lacrimas, and make sure it was proven that they were innocent, no matter the cost.

Suddenly, the train came to a halt, as this was the station they were supposed to be at.

Erza got up first, and walked out of the train swiftly, followed by Gray and Lucy on her heels.

"Let's go, to where it all started," Erza spoke, in a calm yet serious tone.

Gray and Lucy nodded their heads in agreement, as they all jogged to the holy statue.

~~
Wendy waved Chelia goodbye- she was going back to Lamia Scale. With one last sigh, she turned around, only to face Makarov, who looked at her sternly.

The young dragon slayer gulped, as Makarov took her hand, and lead her to the guild's library.

There, he took a book out of the shelf, that was about healing. He handed it to the bluenette, who stared at it in awe.

"Read it carefully, young one," He spoke, as with that, he left her alone.

Wendy blinked, and put it on the table. She then sat down with magic glasses, and started to take in the information.

____
18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only naruto and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!