8 ~ Save Them, Now!

Written on: 25-07-2018
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nina: This is kind of a short chapter, and it's mixed with a 'Tagged' part. So yeah.

Wendy: So we're going to do the chatting now?

Nina: Guess so. Buuuuuut I think you should go back to your position, since this is a chapter about you, Erza and Gray.

Wendy: Oh, but I just wanted to go to Subway with Carla!!

Nina: You can do it afterwards. I'm gonna start writing now~

Wendy: Hey wait up! *Gets teleported back to the right position*

~ Gray, Erza, Wendy~

''Natsu and Lucy got captured?! That's impossible! They're really strong! And Natsu wouldn't let Lucy get hurt, he loves her!'' Gray reasoned, however no one believed him, since he sounded desperate.

Wendy fell to her knees. ''They're... Torturing them? Poor Natsu and Lucy...'' She mumbled, and held her hands in front of her face, trying to hide her tears.

Erza kneeled next to Wendy and pulled her into a tight hug. She was the only one with a blank expression. ''No matter. They're really strong people, so they'll be okay,'' Erza stated. She then inhaled deeply before continuing.

''Besides, Gray, Me and Wendy will save them!'' She yelled through what was left of the demolished guild.

''You three only? Nope, not happening! I'm coming along to save them!'' Mirajane stated, and stepped forward with a determined look on her face.

''Mira no-'' Erza said, but got cut off.

''Besides, I'm stronger than you,'' The she-devil continued, and Erza huffed.

''Fine then. You can tag along. Us four will stop the council, and clear their names! We'll save them! Count on us!'' Erza said, and everyone else nodded.

''Why is Wendy coming though? She's only a child...'' Laki asked, worried about Wendy.

Wendy wiped away her tears and stood up. ''So what? I have dragon force, and I can already control it. You shouldn't worry about me!'' She defended.

Laki nodded in satisfaction, and the four ran off, to the trainstation. Once the train started riding, Wendy immediately got motion sickness. She was now 14 years old (pre-timeskip after episode 277) and so she was old enough to get it.

''Poor Wendy,'' Mirajane said, and laid her hand on her cheek, watching the young dragon slayer in pity.

''I can knock her out,'' Erza said bluntly, and raised her fist.

''LET'S nOt Do ThAt!'' Gray immediately said, and grabbed Erza's wrist with both hands. Erza looked at him with a serious expression.

''It was a joke,'' She replied with a blank expression.

Mira and Gray sighed in relief, and fell on the ground. ''THAT'S NOT HOW YOU MAKE A JOKE!'' They both yelled, and Erza giggled.

''Ughhh I just feel like I can die any second now ugh...'' Wendy said while trying not to puke.

''Can't you cast troia on yourself?'' Erza asked.

''Nope, not possible ughhh....'' Wendy replied softly.

And so, they went to Era, while watching a sick Wendy puke on the same couch for the whole time. She wasn't as strong as the other dragon slayers yet, she couldn't hold it back.

 ~ I got Tagged ~

Alright so I got tagged by MythicalBananaZ

Thanks for the tag, it's my first one lol :P

1. Do you like someone?
Yes, I like my boyfriend quite a lot :P

2. Do they like me?
Of course he does! He confessed to me this friday!

3. Middle Name?
Don't have one. I'm simply Nina J. However my best friends often call me Jeroen (Dutch boyname) For fun and because we're simply retards.

4. Single or Taken?
Should be obvious by now. I'm taken! :D

5. Last person I texted?
Lemme look it up... Ah! Jorn, my best friend!

6. Last song I listened to?
I'm listening to one now, however this isn't really a song, it's more like an OST, I'm listening to 'Nakama no Shirushi da!' from One Piece.

7. Battery percentage?
It's 30%. I probably should charge my phone, but I'm writing on my laptop, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

8. Best Girl Friend?
That would be the only other girl in our friend group. Her name's Lynn!

9. Best Boy Friend?
That would be Jorn. (Look. My boyfriend's name is Alwin, and together with me, Jorn, Nathan and Lynn we form our friend group.) So I guess Nathan is close behind Jorn.

10. Favorite OTP?
Can you have more OTP'S than one then? I didn't know. Anyway, I'm a everyonexeveryone shipper, so yeah... Guess I don't really have one.

11. Why I made my account on Wattpad?
Well, I wanted to write books without having to put pictures with them and stuff. I got a lot more of freedom in here. For example, Lucy with wings, is easy to write here, but hard on YouTube, since then I have to look up pictures for Lucy with wings. And I just wanted to write as well.

12. Current lock screen?
A drawing of me and my boyfriend, and the other one is a picture of my guinea pig.

13. Birthday?
It's 17th of August!

Now it's your turn to tell us something,
BewareTheNightmare
Tieg2001
Yarah001
MLPstorywriter
_LoveChan_
alyssa-san
CelestialFireDragons