19 - Clearing Names

Erza and Lucy barged through the doors of the control room, where no guard was, much to their relief. It was a dim-litted room, with a lot of computer screens, and a giant board with all kinds of buttons. Erza took a seat and started to tick in the right buttons, letting her hacking skills get shown to Lucy, who stared at her in amazement.

"Alright. To 5 days ago..." Erza said, as she tapped a purple button. Then, all the 32 screens showed a different perspective of 'Natsu and Lucy' destroying the statue. Some were zoomed in, some were from miles away filmed. Lucy then walked forward, as both girls searched for evidence. The time was ticking, and they didn't have forever.

Every time they played the video, they noticed a small shot of light passing right behind their backs and the statue. Then, around 0.02 seconds later, Natsu and Lucy get blown back, into the statue. But the cut in the statue was already made, meaning Natsu and Lucy didn't do anything.

Erza scrolled back, and re-played the video. "You see that too, right?" She asked in a low, serious, calm tone. Lucy nodded her head in agreement, as they theorized what the light could be.

Meanwhile, the council was admitting defeat. They indeed, couldn't disband Fairy Tail, since the criminals weren't part of the guild there. Gray sighed in relief, as he closed his eyes in satisfaction.

He got shaken out of his happy thoughts quicjly after though- since a council member grabbed him by his arm. "That still doesn't mean YOU as a person are innocent though," they said with a smirk, as Gray gritted his teeth.

"I wasn't even close to the statue!" He argued, as the councilmember was silent once again, not being able to come up with an excuse once again.

"Still. You were with the criminals!" Another councilmember said, as they stepped up.

"Now. Will you tell us where we can find the rescue team of the criminals? We want to finish our job!" Another councillor said, as more and more guards strained and strangled Gray.

"No I won't! Now have a second. Have you ever looked closely at the evidence?!" He yelled, still keeping his cool. The guards stopped strangling him, as the council members were discussing this. Mentally, Gray prayed for Erza and Lucy to hurry up, since he was going to run out of ideas soon.

The girls actually were converting the evidence onto a lacrima. They had found out who had done this, and Lucy, Natsu and the others of team Natsu were going to be proven innocent.

Lucy looked out of the window, and saw that the guards were strangling him. Her eyes widened, as she showed Erza, who smirked. "It seems we have no time to use the door, or stairs," she stated, as she took a step back.

"Yeah!" Lucy said energetically, before realizing what her plan was. "Wait what?! You're planning to jump?!" She asked, as Erza nodded her head, grabbed Lucy's wrist and jumped out of the window, glass cutting their skin. Lucy screamed in pure agony, as she noticed how hard they were falling to the ground.

Gray looked up once he heard a lot of screaming, and sighed in relief. Guards then pushed him forward the building, motioning for him to go and walk. He slightly resisted, but the guards were too strong and pushed him forward.

Erza and Lucy then landed in front of the guards, councilmembers and Gray with the lacrima. "SEE THIS! This is the proof of Natsu and Lucy's innocence!" Erza yelled, as everyone stopped with what they were doing.

Erza played the video, as it was clearly to see someone cut through it with a shot. The council gasped, as Erza then zoomed out, and they saw the torture experts cutting through the statue, just before Natsu and Lucy crashed into the statue. The video then went blank.

No one moved. Gray glanced at the guards, and broke free. The three ex-Fairy Tail mages jumped on top of the council building with an ice bridge.

Then they noticed the council bowing down to them. "Our apologies," they simply said, as the three mages high-fived.

"That's still not going to bring back Natsu though..." Lucy muttered hatefully, as the lacrima suddenly showed Makarov's face.

"Erza! Gray! Lucy! GUILD. NOW!" He screamed in panic, before the screen went blank.

___

18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only naruto and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!