6 ~ Their Shock!

Written on: 03-07-2018
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy awoke first, still seeing the salmon-haired dragon slayer in front of her, knocked out cold. She immediately began thinking of an escape plan, but none came to mind. All seemed hopeless for now. But there was one thing she knew for sure. They would eventually leave this rotten place, one way or another. Dead or alive. Young or old.

She got snapped out of her thoughts when a piece of bread and a small bottle of water were thrown at Natsu's head. Natsu stirred, and saw the food and the water. Without second thought, he ate it all in one go. He then remembered he had another inmate, and looked apologetically at Lucy, who said it was alright.

The guards left them alone once more. Lucy sighed, and looked at her hands, who were still chained. It felt like all blood left her arms, but she ignored it. ''So, what do we do now, Natsu? I couldn't think of anything...'' She mumbled, and looked at the wall.

Natsu looked up at the ceiling, and sat up. He put his hand on his cheek, covering the hole. It didn't hurt so badly as before, but it was still unbearable. ''Honestly, I don't know,'' Natsu mumbled, and looked at his legs before looking away from the frowning blonde.

~Wendy, Erza, Gray~

They had finished breakfast, and they all paid for their own food. ''That was a good meal!'' Erza said, sighing in satisfaction.

''Yeah! I wonder how the others are doing,'' Wendy said, immediately thinking about Carla, Lucy and Natsu.

''They're probably causing trouble in the guild, seen the fact that it is 10 AM, and they should be back by now,'' Gray stated, and rubbed his belly.

His thoughts then travelled to Juvia. She would be so happy to see Gray again, he couldn't imagine her reaction. She'd probably hug her, and stalk her again. Honestly, he kinda missed someone to look over him all the time, like Juvia did.

She was his guardian angel, to put it like that. They then started chattering and thinking about going on a new mission. But when they arrived at the place where the guild was supposed to be...

It was all one big mess. Broken glass, windows, chairs, bricks and tables layed everywhere on the place where once stood a strong and mighty guild. They stared at it in shock, the Fairy Tail flag slowly burning to ashes.

Gray immediately stopped it with his ice. ''What happened?'' Wendy said, still horrified at the sight before her.

There was blood everywhere, and it was dark. People were sad, and looked at them in pity. Erza got angry, and started to throw away the rubble. ''Gray! Wendy! Look for any guildmembers that might need our help!'' Erza said, desperate to find someone that could explain what happened.

Wendy's thoughts raced through her head. She thought of a corpse of Carla, and screamed. She then saw every last one of the guild members flashing through her memories, all dead. Erza ran over to her and hugged her, reassuring her they would be okay.

Gray thought of Juvia, as he got an idea, and ran to Wendy. He too, calmed her down. ''Wendy I have a plan... Can you use a roar, to blow all of this rubble away and look for our guildmembers?'' He asked the bluenette, who nodded her head, and began eating air.

Just before she was about to do a roar, she heard some voices yell at them. The trio turned around, and saw all of their guildmembers run to them, with happy expressions. Mirajane hugged Erza tightly, while Juvia wouldn't let go of Gray anymore. Carla then hugged Wendy, and immediately asked if she was okay.

''We were so worried about you three!'' Mirajane said, and sighed in relief.

''What about you guys, what happened here? Why worry about us?'' Gray asked, speaking in the name of Wendy and Erza as well.

Carla sighed, and lowered her gaze. ''There was this man, he told us they were looking for you three. They said you were involved with the sacred and ancient statue, and that's why he was going after your heads,'' She explained. Lisanna nodded, and stepped forward.

''He also told us that if we wouldn't tell, he'd arrest and kill us all. But we said we didn't know, and even if we would, we wouldn't tell,'' She continued with a sad expression written on her face.

''Then we were really worried, because he was really strong. He beat Laxus and Mirajane at the same time! Then again, they were fighting each other too, but that's not the point! He could kill you in an instant if he found you three!'' Levy said, and hugged Gajeel.

''With that, he destroyed the guild, and told us one last thing while we were running away. He told us he had Bunny girl and Salamander already, and that if you three wanted for them to stop suffering, you had to give yourself to those councilors, and then you five would be executed,'' Gajeel finished.

Wendy, Erza and Gray stood there, paralyzed. Their two friends, teammates, never made it back to the guild... They were captured, and are now tortured...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nina: Weeeeeendddyyyy!!! Hey! Wake up!

Natsu: I guess she won't be waking up soon, huh.

Nina: WAAAAH!! Natsu?! What are YOU doing here?!

Natsu: Whaddya mean? You normally have a person to talk to after a chapter, but this time, you haven't, since you paralyzed Wendy.

Nina: True. So, how are you and Lucy?

Natsu: We're bad, WE'RE GETTING TORTURED MAY I REMIND YOU!

Nina: I was asking about your relationship.

Natsu: Oh, we're good. *Grabs some food and eats it*

Nina: *Facepalms* That's not what I meant. I hope Wendy comes back next chapter, I'm done talking with you already.

___
18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only naruto and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!