3 ~ Team Of Three

Just so you know, the Lucy of this story is based off of me in real life!
Written on: 21-06-2018
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The woman looked just like Wendy, only then a little older and instead of her chocolate-brown eyes, this woman had blue, lifeless orbs. It looked like she wasn't human anymore. ''My name is Vowine, I am the leader of the second division of the army. My task lies with the interrogation. And you will tell me exactly where Wendy Marvell, Erza Scarlet, and Gray Fullbuster are. The first commander, named Zin, is already headed to the guild Fairy Tail as we speak. Those three, are also the ones that were trying to protect the statue, but ended up breaking it,'' the woman stated.

Lucy gritted her teeth. ''YOU CAN'T DO THAT! It was us two that did it, not them! Leave them be!'' Lucy shouted, anger taking over.

''But I can,'' Vowine simply answered, and turned to Natsu.

''Once I have the information of where they are, I will kill them, along with you two. You are all criminals that need to be stopped, no matter what,'' She said, and glared at him sternly.

Natsu gritted his teeth and growled. ''Wendy is just a little girl! And you can't kill innocent people! It's against the law! You can't!'' He shouted, worried about his friends. He prayed silently that the trio would still be on their way, and not have arrived yet.

''If you will not tell me, I will have to take action, and you don't want me to, believe me,'' The blue-haired woman said, anger slowly building up.

''I WON'T TELL!'' Natsu and Lucy shouted in sync, and didn't back down once she shot them a piercing glare.

Wendy, Erza, Gray

Once they left Natsu and Lucy at the trainstation, they all got a weird feeling in their stomaches. It was late at night, and Natsu was with Lucy, so they shouldn't have to worry, right? They tried to shrug it off, but Wendy couldn't ignore the feeling and inhaled deeply.

''You have that feeling too, correct?'' Erza asked in a soft whisper, careful not to disturb any of the other people on the train.

''Yeah, and it's annoying,'' Gray stated, and layed his head to rest on his chin. He then looked out of the window, quitting the conversation.

''I hope they're gonna be alright...'' Wendy said with worry evident in her voice, as she exhaled. She closed her eyes, and thought of the events of that had happened today, before falling into a dreamless sleep.

~~~

The next morning, the train had already arrived at Magnolia. And since it was the final destination, the three, and all of the other passengers could sleep without having to worry about missing their destination.

Erza woke up first, her vision still blurry. She noticed that her head was resting on Gray's shoulder, and immediately went to sit next to Wendy, softly waking her up.

Wendy stirred, and opened her eyes with a groan, obviously uncomfortable. The scarlet warrior could understand that, since she layed in a weird position. Wendy frowned, as she layed a hand on her neck. A green glow surrounded her hand, as she sighed in relief. Erza sweatdropped. It was no biggie for Wendy, since she had her healing magic, which Erza forgot about for a second.

(A/N: in this story, Wendy CAN heal herself. Only it drains her magic energy 3x more than when she heals another person.)

Wendy looked around, and saw the rays of the sun shining through their window. ''Oh my, for how long have I slept? Is it already in the afternoon? Carla must be worried sick!'' Wendy said, and woke up Gray, who rolled his eyes and stood up.

''Let's go back to the guild!'' Gray said, and wanted to walk away, but Wendy grabbed his wrist before he could exit the train.

Gray turned around to face Wendy, and then his stomach loudly growled. He then blushed in embarrassment. ''We have to go eat first, and since there is a 5 star restaurant that also serves breakfast nearby...'' Wendy said, and Gray nodded.

''But you said Carla was worried sick. Then you let her wait even longer?'' Erza asked, raising an eyebrow.

''Yeah, but she then goes and lectures me, thinking she's my mother. I can wait for that,'' Wendy said simply, and waved it off with her hand before exiting the train and headed to the restaurant.

Erza and Gray smirked in amusement and followed Wendy. ''Make it a quick breakfast though, I still want to see Juvia before 2 PM (14:00 PM) ,'' Gray said, and entered the restaurant with Wendy.

There was a man that headed straight for the Fairy Tail guild, and asked where the 'Sky Sorceress, Titania, and Demon Slayer' were, but he received a simple 'we don't know, who asks?'

The man didn't believe that, and destroyed their guild. Just before he could capture them, they ran for their lifes, and all got away from him.

And so, he headed back to Era, without any new information about the location of those three.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy: Oh no, the guild! Is everyone alright?

Nina: I mean, you could heal them, I'll double up your magic energy, however, for the next chapter that they're going to be in, I'll wipe away all of your healing and stuff.

Wendy: Okay I get it. *Runs off*

Nina: WAITT!! You can't go there yet! Don't leave me aloooonnneeeee!!
____
18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only naruto and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!