5 ~ Be Strong, Don't Tell

Written on: 29-06-2018

18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only naruto and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu was dragged all the way to another, more violent torture chamber. He saw all kinds of torture instruments, which they called 'interrogation instruments.' He found it sickening what they did to the prisoners here. Everywhere were the walls covered in blood, some dried up a long time ago, and some looked like it was still fresh. Natsu shuddered, and was strapped to a metal chair.

Natsu huffed as he looked at the two commanders, who dismissed the other guards, because it could get 'too violent'. He really didn't care actually. It couldn't get worse than getting your magic extracted, he thought, as he was referring to Edolas.

Zin pulled at Natsu's hair, as he winced in pain. ''Now, would you tell me where Wendy Marvell, Erza Scarlet and Gray Fullbuster are hiding?'' He asked in a sadistic tone, leaning closer and closer.

Natsu glared him right in the eye. He then did the first thing that came to mind, and spit in his face, telling him to back off, and that he would never tell. Not that they knew anyway...

''Like I'd tell you.''

Zin wiped the spit of his face with his red-colored sleeve, before putting on a glove with spikes on it. He then charged at Natsu, and punched him several times right in his face, the spikes piercing though his flesh.

Pain was all Natsu felt. Pain surging through his cheek. This surprisingly was already worse than getting your magic extracted. He didn't know if he screamed in pain, or tugged at the restraints, but he did something that the commander liked, because he smirked.

He finally stopped, after what felt like an eternity. Natsu whimpered softly in pain, trying not to focus on it. He had a sick grin on his face. ''Changed your mind?'' He asked. Natsu caught his breath, as he felt a red liquid on his face.

He then held his breath, and let it all out two seconds later. He maintained his posture, as he once more glared at the man. ''Just die.''

Zin got suddenly really angry, but the sick grin returned soon after. ''You'll tell me one way or another'' he stated, and he saw Zin grabbing an iron rod. It was glowing red, and Natsu already knew what it was.

It was a mark-brander for slaves, that would be used to show which slave belonged to which person. Natsu struggled, as Zin's grin widened. He then pushed it on Natsu's shoulder, on his Fairy Tail mark. Natsu screamed. It hurted like hell.

Black spots grew in his vision, as he slipped into unconsciousness.

~~~

Lucy slowly opened her eyes at the sound of footsteps nearing her cell. She opened her eyes completely, as she saw a bloody Natsu, with a small hole in Natsu's cheek and a burn mark on Natsu's shoulder. She gasped.

They threw him on the ground at the opposite side of the cell, locked the door, and left. Lucy called out for Natsu many times, but he didn't response. She feared for the worst, as she then realized that they were not going to go easy on them.

She saw blood slowly streaming from his forward to his chin, and then hearing a soft drop. Lucy called out to him, but he wouldn't respond.

"Natsu!" Lucy shouted, now looking at his every detail, trying to find even a flinch or twitch or anything else that could possibly a sign that he was still alive.

"NATSU!" She shouted again, this time a little bit louder. Again, there was no reaction, except for the echo that went through the hallway.

"Please wake up," She then begged. But Natsu didn't. Not even a sign of life, as Lucy slowly began to lose hope. She then decided he could be half-dead, and that he needed his rest.

Lucy sighed, as she looked at a different cell in front of her. She knew that there were four options here.

1. There were many cells with many criminals that got tortured to death, and then they were brought back to their cells, never to be seen again. But if that was the case, it would smell horrible here, which it didn't. And that wouldn't explain the fact that there was blood on the ground in their cell, but there was no corpse.

2. There are many cells, but no criminals, seen the fact that it was so silent, that she could even hear her own echo, which means this is a large hallway.

3. There are a couple of cells, and the criminals were long gone, but their leftovers were still here. Or they would just get rid of the corpse whenever a new prisoner would arrive.

4. There were a couple of cells, but no people, because they were hard to catch. Seen the fact that they made these cells especially for mages would explain, because there were no humans here, and there was no way they could survive the torture.

She mentally wiped those last two options out of her thoughts, because her echo was still faint. So it was a really big hallway.

She then felt really tired, probably still from the magic they all shot at her head earlier. She slowly drifted off into the darkness, hoping that her dear friend still would be alive after she would wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy: *Gasps* Oh my goodness...

Nina: *Has a sandwich from Subway* 'Sup, Wendy?

Wendy: If I got tortured like that, I'd scream, literally, the lungs out of my body!

Nina: *Rolls her eyes* Guess why I didn't add you...

Wendy: Because you wanted it to be NaLu and not NaLu and Wendy? *Smiles sheepishly*

Nina: No because you'll scream so much and so loud that you'd hurt my ears and I'd go deaf.