11 ~ Operation: Save NaLu!

Written on: 03-08-2018

Oh yeah, the girl on the picture is Vowine. I drew her, to give you guys an image of how she looked. I know, my drawing sucks but whatever XD

Ended up re-writing this chapter twice, I just couldn't make a good chapter....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy, Gray, Erza, Mira

''I've come up with a plan,'' Erza stated.

''Mira and I will invade the left side of the building, Gray and Wendy will invade the right side of the building. If you found Natsu and Lucy, we'll leave. Signal us with the green flare if you got them, and flare with the red flare if you need help. We'll meet up at the trainstation right here,'' Erza stated. Everyone nodded silently, as the train slowly came to a stop.

''We're finally here!'' Mira said in a cheerful voice, as the train stopped moving, and Wendy's motion sickness stopped as well.

''Great. Time to rescue that pyro and Lucy,'' Gray said, and stood up. He cracked his knuckles and then smirked at Wendy, who smiled back and nodded her head. They then both started running to the right side of the building, Erza and Mira doing the same, but they ran to the left side.

''Sky dragon's roar!'' Wendy yelled, as a hurricane came out of her mouth and destroyed a small part of the huge building. Wendy and Gray ran inside the building.

Meanwhile at the other side, Erza and Mira came in through the left side, with Mirajane's devil blast. Erza wore her normal armor, the two flares were hidden in her bra.

Wendy hid their flares in her red cat-like hair clips.

Through the whole building, a loud alarm could be heard. ''Crap! They know we're here!'' Gray said, and put his hand on his raven hair.

Wendy facepalm-ed. ''What did you expect? We both made a big hole...'' Wendy replied, referring to Mirajane.

It was then that Wendy and Gray looked around, and found out they were in a long, long hallway. There were cells at both sides, and a lot of prisoners in each cage. It send a shiver down Wendy's spine.

''Let's go, it's high likely they're keeping Lucy and Natsu here too!'' Gray yelled, grabbed Wendy's wrist and pulled her with him.

~

''Mira look!'' Erza shouted, and pointed at the meeting room. The councilmembers were all gathered, and were standing, and glaring at the two ladies.

Mira growled. ''It's their fault that Lucy and Natsu got captured and tortured!'' Mira yelled, and was about to attack them, when Erza stopped her.

''Don't, they're not worth it. Our priority is to save Natsu and Lucy, remember?'' The redhead reminded her friend, and ran by the people, who were offended that they skipped them completely.

They ran a little longer, and then they arrived at the court room. Erza sighed. Mirajane looked at her friend in concern, and they kept running. ''What's on your mind, Erza?'' Mirajane asked.

''It's just, we're going in against the law, Fairy Tail will be disbanded, master will be having to stand here after we saved them,'' Erza stated.

''So what? Home is not a building, home is with people!'' Mira said with a reassuring smile, and Erza nodded.

''Yeah that's true, but you, me, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Gray and Master will be responsible for this, and I'm sure we'll die, or get arrested,'' She said after a little while of running.

Mira shook her head in disapproval. ''No, they won't. Fairy Tail's too strong for them, except for if they have hostages, but I'm sure they haven't. We'll fix this all later, let's focus on saving them now,'' she replied with a determined look on her face.