13 ~ Going Back Home

Written on 19-08-2018

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy: Oh my goodness Nina you're actually alive!

Nina: Yup, I was too busy with YouTube. But now that I've taken a week off of it...

Wendy: You're going to overwork yourself until there's nothing left, like premaking videos so that you won't have to do it when you have school?

Nina: Yup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirajane had no trouble fleeing from the councilor. She had just transformed into her Satan soul, shot one demon blast at them, and then flew away with Wendy on her back. It wasn't that hard for her, being one of the strongest women in the Fairy Tail guild.

She was the first one to arrive with the drained bluenette. She carefully carried her to a bed in Fairy Tail's infirmary, as she explained what had happened.

Patiently, they were going to wait for the others to arrive.

~

Meanwhile, Erza was on the train back to Magnolia. Her flight armor got her superquick through the forest. She was staring out of the window, looking at the peaceful landscape. She couldn't believe how such peacefulness exists in this cruel world.

She glanced over at the sleeping Natsu, who, for a change, didn't have motion sickness. She sighed. She very well knew she had to thank Wendy for saving both of Natsu and Lucy's lives.

The redhead closed her eyes as she thought about what was going to happen, the next time they'd encounter the magic council. She wanted to know how they'd react, and what they would do. Probably close Fairy Tail down.

Then they would become a dark guild, because there was no way they would let it go like that. They were too close to get something like that in between their family.

~

Gray too, escaped Era. He was able to freeze the council with his 'Ice Make: Gungnir', and was now walking to the trainstation, hopefully being in time for the next train to Magnolia. Every now and then, he glanced at the sleeping blonde on his back. Her breathing calmed him down; that was a sign that Lucy was still doing well.

The ice make mage was preparing himself for what was to come. A lot of questioning, that's for sure.

He suddenly felt Lucy stir, as his hand started to feel wet. He took a look at it. A red liquid was on his hand. His hands are holding her legs, and he felt a stitch. He knew, one of her wounds has reopened. In Lucy's life or death situation, this was really bad.

Quickly he made his way to the trainstation, and hopped in the train.

~ Time skip because I'm doing an all-nighter and this isn't really important. [4 AM now...] ~

Once Gray arrived, Erza and Mira were waiting for him at the front gates. They saw that Gray's left side was covered in blood, and they brought Lucy in with the three of them working together. They put her in the infirmary bed next to Natsu, who's breathing was low.

''Will he be okay?'' Gray asked, as he glanced over at Natsu.

Master then looked at Wendy, who slowly woke up. ''Depends. Our young mage has done a very good job in keeping them both alive. But her magic power keeps draining, the longer she heals. She now needs to recover some magic energy before she will be able to help them again,'' Master replied.

Wendy slowly sat up, and immediately saw Natsu and Lucy in front of her. She got out of bed and sat down next to Lucy. ''I'm sorry, I don't have enough magic energy yet...'' She muttered quietly, as she tried to summon even a tiny little bit of magic energy, without avail.

''It's okay Wendy, they're not in a life-threatening state,'' Erza reassured her.

Wendy looked at her in disbelief. ''You think this isn't life threatening?''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nina: I'm really sorry for the short chapter, it's just that I'm really tired from the all-nighter. Please forgive me. Future chapters will be long again.