12 ~ Split Up To Escape

Written on: 04-08-2018
I've edited all chapters, so they now all have a mini chat between me and Wendy (One between me and Natsu) and they all have a date of when I have written those chapters. (I can see when I've written them when I edit them XD)

Shoutouts to:
Whymelmao
_th3Asianwrit3r_
Usagko
HaleyCuthrell
unicorn_sherelene
nalu_lover1005
ysa74350
FairyTailFangirl4
user23224030
animeotaku2004
These people will see their Wattpad name back in the first coming 'Dragon Tears' video!
If you want a shoutout as well (only not on YouTube) then vote on all my chapters, and add it to your reading list!
Thanks for your support, without further ado, I'll let you read the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly, Wendy's hands stopped glowing green, as the bluenette's vision began to twist, turn and become blurry. She then closed her eyes and fell on the ground, however Gray caught the small dragon slayer just before she hit the ice cold ground. ''You did great,'' Gray complimented in a voice barely above a whisper. He then smiled down at the sleeping form of the Sky Sorcerer.

''Gray! Wendy! We've seen your signal!'' Mirajane shouted in a sickly sweet voice. She then saw Natsu and Lucy, and put a hand in front of her mouth while she immediately stopped running. Erza did the same, but she simply looked away with gritted teeth.

''Those councilors aren't human,'' Gray muttered, as she laid Wendy beside the two tortured fairies. Mirajane slowly walked over, and crouched next to Lucy.

''I can't believe how cruel they are just to get your location...'' She muttered, as she looked at all of the bloodstains on Lucy's ripped and ragged clothes.

''Natsu would've died if it wasn't for Wendy. His pulse was barely beating,'' Gray explained, earning Wendy two looks from the ladies.

Erza then took a deep breath, and slowly opened her eyes. Gray and Mira couldn't read what she was feeling or thinking, they were blank. She then sat down next to Natsu, and inspected his body. The two mages immediately saw, that with every wound, every cut, every slash, the redhead became more and more sad, yet angry.

''After all we've done for the council,'' Erza began in a soft voice. She then motioned for Gray to put Natsu on her back, which the raven did, after 10 seconds of thinking. He couldn't believe what they had done to his best friend. He picked him up carefully and put him on Erza's back.

Mirajane walked over to a peacefully sleeping Wendy, and carried her bridal style. Lastly was Gray, he carefully picked up Lucy, careful not to re-open her wounds. ''Let's carry them back to the guild. Quickly. I have one lacrima, with it I can contact master. I can tell him to ask Chelia and Porlyusica to come over, because they're the only two healers, together with Wendy,'' Erza stated, back in her normal voice. She grabbed the lacrima, and she contacted Master.

After the little chat of how Lucy and Natsu were tortured, and that it took Wendy all of her magic energy and the half of Gray's only to get them both stable, Master didn't look happy. No, the opposite, actually. He was beyond furious.

Gray, Mira and Erza couldn't fight, not with the three other mages on their backs. So they hid very carefully. They ran down the long hallway, and surprisingly, there were no guards at all. However, Erza didn't like it one bit.