14 ~ No Recovery Yet

Written on: 9-9-2018

Nina: Sorry for the long wait! Writers block!

Wendy: Yeah right.

Nina: Shh, they can't know that I forgot about this book!

Wendy: You just said it yourself!

Nina: WHERES MY ERASER

Wendy: Im not letting you! Now write!

Nina: yes mom >•> Anyway, short chapter, tomorrow school, 11:12 PM now, so yeah. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow big chapter to make it up for this!

~~~~~~~

"You think this isn't life threatening?" Wendy asked in disbelief.

"What do you mean? Their lifes are still in danger?" Gray asked, glancing at Natsu and Lucy in concern.

"Yes! Their skins may have been healed, but the muscles under it are still open and damaged! It's dangerous!" Wendy shouted, as she quickly limped over to Natsu, and started to heal him.

"You don't have any magic energy left, Wendy! Stop this! You can get sick! We'll figure something out!" Erza started, as she saw Wendy's eyes get dull.

"Gray! Tell Mirajane to go and call Chelia! She needs to come here, now!" Erza ordered the ice make mage, who did as told and jogged out of the infirmary.

"It's really deep, the hole... I'm not sure... If I... Might be able to heal it completely without cutting it open!" Wendy said between pants of exhaustion.

"Wendy... I can make a small cut..." Erza said, and summoned a sword.

"Let's not do that. I need to heal it immediately after I healed the muscle, or else it'll get infected, and I don't have that much magic energy anymore..." Wendy said with a frown.

"What about Lucy then?" Erza asked, looking over at the blonde.

"Natsu's condition is worse... It wouldn't surprise me if Natsu took one for Lucy..." The bluenette said and sighed, the green glow fading into nothing, as she closed her eyes, and fell backwards.

The redhead caught her with ease as she carried her back to her bed. "If you want to help someone, you need to be on full strength yourself..." Erza muttered.

"Mira called Chelia. She's on her way," Gray said, running into the infirmary.

Erza nodded her head. "Good. Now we need a plan to make those bastards pay for almost killing them, without making them abandon Fairy Tail, and we have to clear their names," The Scarlet warrior said, putting a blanket over the child.

"Are we going to spirit those three away?" Gray asked in a bored tone.

"..Yes."

___
18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only naruto and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!