9 ~ His Weakness

Written on: 30-07-2018

18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only naruto and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!

___________________

"..CY!"

"LU..!"

"LUCY!"

Lucy slowly woke up, but kept her eyes closed. She felt herself being in a lot of pain, every single limp hurt. She heard a voice calling out her name, and so she ignored the pain and forced her eyes open, only to close them again quickly after.

She groaned, and heard a sigh of relief. "You really scared me there, Luce. I thought... I thought you died! I thought they killed you!" She heard.

The blonde tried opening her eyes again. And it didn't hurt as much as before. She smiled softly. She was back in the cell, with the dragon slayer Natsu Dragneel.

Even though she just came back from the torture chambers, and the fact that she couldn't move, and that they were captured, she felt somehow... Save.

"Natsu..." Lucy whispered. Her throat was dry, and her lungs hurt.

She then saw a tear escape Natsu's eyes. He closed his eyes and helped Lucy sit up, much to her dismay, however she said nothing. "I heard you scream... I-I..." Natsu began, but his voice cracked, from all the crying he did while she was unconscious, Lucy assumed.

Lucy smiled. "They can't kill me as long as I have you," She replied.

Natsu sobbed quietly, remembering how he felt when he heard Lucy's agonizing scream. It absolutely terrified him. He thought the blonde was dead the moment they threw her back into the cell. Her skin was scorched, her heartbeat was faint and she had cuts, bruises and blood everywhere.

He didn't know what to do at that point. It felt like his world crashed down, and he felt like doing nothing else but dying along with her. Because he knew, that whatever they did to Lucy, it made such an impact, that it definetly shortened Lucy's lifespan with 2 years or so.

Natsu wrapped his muscular arms around Lucy and hugged her tightly, feeling like she would fade away if he let go of the Celestial mage. He then hid his face in Lucy's chest, continuing to sob. Lucy cringed from the pain, but ignored it once again, and rubbed circles on Natsu's blood-stained back, telling him they'd be okay.

And suddenly, Natsu's sobs died down, and so did Lucy's comforting. Instead, the blonde hugged the pink-haired dragon slayer back. They stayed like that for some time. Just sweet silence, the both of them enjoying it.

Suddenly, loud footsteps were heard in the hallway. Natsu's eyes shot open as he immediately stood in front of Lucy as a shield. Lucy gasped in shock, scared that they might take her again. She wouldn't survive another round of whatever they did to her.

A silver-haired male came in. He had red, evil eyes, and smirked at the duo. ''Hello, Fairies. My name is Sock. I will be getting the information I want, from the both of you,'' He said with a creepy smile on his face.

Natsu and Lucy shared a look before bursting out laughing. ''Which parents calls their child Sock?!'' Natsu asked, and fell to the ground, tapping the floor while he laughed.

Sock's face was blank, until he cleared his throat, earning the attention of both mages. ''My parents didn't know what to call me, and so they called me the first thing they saw, which was my mum's sock,'' the silver-haired Interrigator explained the two, who now finally, caught their breaths and stopped laughing.