Yandere!Namjoon

Yandere!Namjoon x Reader x Seokjin

2 years ago...
"So who is that friend of yours Namjoon?"
(Y/N) asked her friend,who gave her his signature dimple smile.
"He is an old friend from high school. It had been 4 years since we last saw each other and now he moved to Seoul after finishing university. His name is Kim Seokjin,I'm sure you will like him." The girl only nodded with a smile and comtinued walking towards the restaurant.
Arriving at the restaurant they both walked in,upon walking in they saw a young and really handsome man waving at them. (Y/N) blushed at seeing him and looked down,feeling shy all of a sudden,Namjoon of course didn't miss it, but he didn't say anything.
"Hey Namjoon,long time we didn't see each other! How have you been?" Seokjin asked while the two hugged each other.
"Good and you? How do you feel after finishing university?" Namjoon asked him while (Y/N) watched them with a smile.
"Good,to be honest I got a job already. I'm starting it next week."
"Really? Congratulations!" Seokjin then noticed (Y/N) standing awkwardly and looking at her feet. He smiled and walked up to her,he took her hand in his and kissed it.
"You must be (L/N) (Y/N). It is a pleasure to meet you,I'm Kim Seokjin." Blushing a bright red shade,(Y/N) smiled shyly at him.
"Ah y-yes, it's a pleasure to meet you too. Namjoon-ah told me a lot about you mr. Kim."
"Please call me Seokjin or Jin for short."
While the two talked,they didn't notice Namjoon's cold and dark gaze at them.
'What is he doing? (Y/N) is mine.' Clearing his throat he cought their attention.
"Should we order something?" He asked,trying not to sound jealous. Nodding the three sat down and started talking.

Present time (Namjoon's POV)
Looking back,I should have never introduced them. They really got along with each other and (Y/N) and he soon started hanging out with each other more.
They both shared similar passions,so I should have not been so surprised when they became a couple. But still I hoped and prayed that they wouldn't.
As much as I want to be happy for them,I can't! I loved (Y/N) first! I love her more than Jin ever could! I would do anything for (Y/N),even kill.
Why don't you love me? Why?!

Author POV...
Namjoon's thought's were interupted by a knock on his apartment door. Opening it,he was greeted by the smiling duo.
"Hi Namjoon!" (Y/N) yelled while hugging him thightly. Smiling in happiness he hugged her back. Seokjin gave him a big smiled at him as well.
"Hi friend. How are you?" Namjoon lost his smile when he heard Seokjin's voice,but quickly smiled fakely at him.
"Hi,I'm good Seokjin. Why are you two so happy?" (Y/N) left the embrace,which made Namjoon sad, and hugged Seokjin's left arm,which angered Namjoon.
"We got engaged Namjoon-ah!" (Y/N) told him with a big smile and that crashed Namjoon's world and sanity.
"W-what?"
"Yes. I purposed today and we thought about getting married in six months. Do you want to be my best man?" Seokjin asked with a smile,not noticing the dangerous glint in Namjoon's eyes.
Clenching his hands into fists,Namjoon gave him a forced smile.
"Of course. Do you want to come in and celebrate?" They both nodded,not noticing the murderous aura around him.
"You two can go and sit down,I will go and open the wine."
Walking into the kitchen,Namjoon took the bottle of wine and the bottle of bleach.
He sipped the wine into two glasses,while into one he sipped both the bleach and wine into.
'You will pay Jin! You will pay for taking (Y/N) away from me! I hope you enjoy your last moments with her.' Namjoon quickly put on a fake smile and walked into the living room.
"Here you go. (Y/N) could you maybe get my phone? It's in my room,I need to show you something." Nodding the girl walked out,leaving the two alone.
"Here Jin,take a sip." The man took the glass with a smile. Drinking from it, Namjoon smiled and Jin soon felt strange,like his organd were burning. He started clutching his stomach and groan in agony.
"N-N-Namjoon w-hat di-d you g-give me?" He smirked at the pained man and answered
"You know wine and bleach."
Seokjin's head shot up and looked in panic at him
"W-hy w-would y-you d-do that?" Namjoon got down to Seokjin's level and whispered into his ear
"For taking my happiness,my (Y/N) away from me. She is only mine,now suffer from the consequences."
"Y-you are crazy..." with those words,Seokjin's lifeless body fell to the ground and soon after a crash was heard.
Namjoon turned around and saw (Y/N) on the floor,with eyes full of tears.
"W-what?" Namjoon smiled at (Y/N) and walked up to her. He got down to her level and hugged her thightly.
"Everything is fine,Seokjin just fell asleep... forever." (Y/N) started to struggle in his embrace,but after some time gave up.
"Why did you do it? He was your friend!"
(Y/N) yelled at him,tears soaking her (s/c) face.
"Because I love you! I killed for you,for us and I would do it again." Namjoon answered,shocking her with it.
"B-but I don't and now that you killed someone I especially won't. This isn't love,
this is madness!" At that Namjoon glared down at (Y/N),which shut her up. He roughly kissed her on the lips and whispered.
"It doesn't matter. I will keep you by my side forever and eventualy you will love me back. You are mine (Y/N),mine only! Now go to sleep,darling." With that he hit a certain spot on her neck and she fell unconcious. He took her to his bedroom and went to take care of Jin's body.

A few years later,(Y/N) and Namjoon got married. They now have two children. Jin's body was found in an ally and the police never found the murderer.