Yandere!Seokjin

For EpiphanyJin_
Hope you like it and thanks for the request!💙💙💙

Kim Seokjin was known as a sweet and kind person. He was also really handsome and intelligent, making him the perfect boyfriend in the eyes of every girl in his high school. But Seokjin never cared about the attention the girls would give him, because he had eyes for one special person, Min (Y/N). She was the little sister of Yoongi, his best friend. (Y/N) was smart,kind and beautiful, in short, she was perfect.
Seokjin has an unhealthy obsession with (Y/N), which he mistook for love. Nobody knew that he suffered from OLD aka Obsessive Love Disorder.
Everyday he watched her, when she was with her friends, he would make sure that he was near, he would leave notes that creeped (Y/N) out. Once he bought her a teddy bear, that had a camera inside, it recorded everything she did, while he watched everything from the safety of his home.
Seokjin would also kill for her, every guy who deared to flirt with (Y/N) would disapeare the next day, only for their bodies to be found a few weeks later.
But over the time he became more and more obsessed and so much that one night, he just snaped.

Seokjin was sitting in his room, looking at the different pictures of (Y/N).
"Ahh my sweet little flower... Why can't you realise that I love you? I don't know how long I'll be able to hold back my love for you. You are mine, mine only mine..."
Sighing, he kissed the picture he was holding and then gently put it down.
He then heard some sounds coming from his laptop, (Y/N) was back!
Seokjin grinned and all of his attention was now on the screen.
"Really? That sounds like one tiring day.... Just rest and we can meet up tomorrow for study... Great,see you tomorrow Namjoon-oppa!"
Hearing his name, Seokjin's eyes widened in shock, but then narrowed in anger.
"My (Y/N)... with that stupid Kim!(Sorry to everyone who loves Namjoon)
I will not allow this! She is mine, we are meant for each other! Kim is nothing compared to me!" Out of rage, he threw his laptop on the floor and then started to laugh like a psycho.
"You won't leave me (Y/N), you will be mine... It's time to bring you back home."

An hour later...
Seokjin was standing in front of the Min's house, picking the lock as silently as he could. He smiled in victory when he succseeded, walkin in he closed the door quietly and tiptoed towards (Y/N)'s bedroom. He soon arrived in front of her
room and opened the door. Walking inside, he smiled when he saw her. Laying in her bed, looking just like an angel, Seokjin walked up to her and caressing her (h/c) hair and kissing her cheek.
He picked her up and walked out of the house, putting her into his car,he smirked.
"My flower, there will be some punishment when you wake up."
With that he got into his car and drove off.

A while later...
(Y/N) woke up when she felt someone slap her cheek. Opening her eyes, she noticed that she was in a dark room, tied to a chair.
"Wake up flower~"
Looking up, her (e/c) eyes widned seeing Seokjin smirking down at her.
"S-Seokj-jin... what are you..."
"Shut up! You deserved it!"
"What? What did I do?" She asked in anger and confusion.
"What you did?! I loved you for so long and you still chose that Namjoon guy over me!"
"Wh-" (Y/N) was cut off by another slap.
"I said silence. Now it's time to punish you my dear, I will make you love me, only me..."
She started to panic when she saw Sokjin holding a knife.
"I'm sorry... but you have to learn your lesson." He told her and soon after screams followed.

6 months later
Seokjin was torturing (Y/N) for months.
She couldn't take it any longer, she knew what she had to do. Pretending to love him was the only thing that could save her. (Y/N)'s body was covered in bruises, hickeys and on her left arm was Seokjin's name engraved.
The door opened and he walked up to her.
"Good morning my (Y/N), I hope you slept well. Now, do you love me?"
"Y-yes... I love you S-Seokjin..."
The boy grinned, insanity clouding his brown eyes. He untied (Y/N) from the chair and lifted her up.
"Finally, I hoped to hear those words from you soon."
Seokjin kissed her lips and (Y/N) couldn't help but notice how nice it felt.
'I think that I really love him... my sweet Seokjin..."
That was the twisted love story of a boy who was obsessed with the girl with Stockholm syndrome. Both living a twisted happily ever after...