Yandere!Taehyung part 2

galaxjoon here is your part two... and a cheescake🍰

The past two years have been a living hell for (Y/N). First, the man she loved more than anyone else,left her and Sojin.
She was devestated and ready to lose her mind, because she was left alone with Sojin. But thankfully, Taehyung was there for her, picking up the pieces of her broken heart and piecing them together.
A year ago she became officially mrs Kim, but that's when the true horror started.
Taehyung wouldn't leave (Y/N) alone at all, even when he was at work he would call her every half an hour.
His jealousy was on a whole nother level, getting mad at her for even looking at some other man, he even got sometimes jealous of Sojin.
(Y/N) tried to leave Taehyung several
times,but he always forced her to come back.
'Please someone save us, this is pure insanity!' She thought while laying next to her crazy husband, soon after falling asleep.

Yoongi's POV...
'Finally after two painful years, I can have Sojin and (Y/N) back! Taehyung will pay for what he did, I swear!
And once I have them both back, I'm never leaving them, Sojin and (Y/N) are only my family!'
Those were the thoughts running through Yoongi's head as he watched the house of the small family.
"Umm... Yoongi, when do you plan on striking?"
His long time friend,Jimin, asked as he looked at him in concern.
"Tomorrow, he is going down tomorrow. I swar that Taehyung will pay!" Yoongi yelled and hit the window of the passengers car door.
"Alright, hold your horses and don't destroy my car!" Jimin yelled and smacked Yoongi playfully on the head.
"Yeah yeah, sorry." The older male said in boredom.

The next day...
(Y/N) was returning from the grocery store, she already knew that Taehyung will be madat her for leaving the house, but she could care less, at least Sojin was still in school so she won't hear the yelling.
Over the past few months (Y/N) couldn't help but think of Yoongi, a lot.
'What happened to you Yoongi? Hou promised to always be there for us and protect us, so why? Was it my fault?'
By now, (Y/N) was in front of the door of her house amd she couldn't help the bad feeling she got.
"What is this?"
Opening the door, (Y/N) said loudly.
"Yaehyung?! Are you home?" Walking into the living room, her eyes widdned in shock and she dropped her grocery bag.
"What the?!"
There in a pool of his own blood was Taehyung. (Y/N) was about to run and call for help, when she felt two strong arms atound her waist.
"Shh my dear, you don't want everyone to know what had happened."
"Y-Yoongi?! What are you doing here?! Did you do this?!"
(Y/N) glared at him and backed away from her ex-husband.
"Yes I did! What was I supposed to do?! He took you and Sojin away from me!"
Yoongi yelled at her, tears pouring down his face.
"What? You left us!" She yelled back, angry but also shocked when she saw him cry.
"No, I was forced to leave you two. Taehyung forced me, if I hadn't left, Sojin wouldn't have gotten the treatment. He blackmailed me (Y/N)! I never wanted to leave you two, ease believe me!"
Yoongi was now on his knees and crying, shocked by the new information (Y/N) didn't know if it was the truth or not.
But seeing Yoongi like this, she knew that it wasn't a lie, so she got down on her knees and hugged him thightly.
"I-I believe you Yoongi. I'm so happy that you are back, I missed you so much!"
Hearing this Yoongi smiled and hugged (Y/N) thightly. After a few minutes, they let go of each othe and kissed.
"Let's go away from here and start a new life, you,Sojin and I."
"Y-yes, let's do that."
The two got up and ran out of the house.
"Where will we be going Yoongi?"
(Y/N) asked the dark haired male, who only smiled at her.
"First we are going to pick up Sojin from school and the we will move away from Korea to Japan."
"J-Japan?"
"Yes, I already got a job there, thanks to my connections so don't worry."
"Alright,I trust you Yoongi."
And with that they drove off, never to be seen again by anyone in Seoul.
'At least I didn't have to use the poison on Taehyung, I'm finally free.' (Y/N) thought and giggled.

At Taehyung's house...
Jimin was standing over Taehyung's body and giggling, after he removed all the evidence, but he soon started crying.
"You idiot! Why did you have to do this?!
I first lost my parents and now you, little brother. But I don't feel sorry, serves you right for trying to break them apart."
With that,Jimin walked out, never looking back at the body of his younger brother.