Yandere!Yoongi Part II

For kinqish
Part two of the Yandere!Yoongi Hogwarts AU
If you guys have any one shots of which you want to see a part, two let me know💙💙

A few years went by and (Y/N) and Yoongi graduated. They were still dating as Yoongi called it, but for her it was pure prison. Add to all the trouble (Y/N) had with Yoongi's possessive behaviour, he also started hanging out with a guy, Tom Riddle. She didn't like him at all,especially his pureblood ideas, she just wanted to escape this life.
Right now she was taking a walk and buying groceries, when she bumped into someone.
"I'm really sorry sir."(Y/N) told the man while picking up some of her stuff that fell down.
"It's alright... Wait, (Y/N)? (Y/N) (L/N)?"
"Umm yes, who are you?"
The man smiled at her, which made her blush a little.
'He has a cute smile... Wait stop?! If Yoongi finds out what you thought, he will be dead.
"I'm Remus, Remus Lupin. I was a year below you."
"Oh! Yeah, now I remember you! Weren't your friends the prankster James Potter and playboy Sirius Black."
Remus chuckled and nodded.
"Were and still are."
"Well it was nice talking to you,I need to go now Remus."
(Y/N) said, feeling someone's eyes on her, and she knew very well whoes they were.
"C-can we sometimes meet up, for a coffee?" Remus asked with hope in his eyes and voice. Not wanting to be rude, but also not wanting to bring Remus any sort of trouble, she just answered with
"Maybe, I-I really need to go now." With that (Y/N) ran off, not noticing the big smile on the younger man's face.

Time skip...
(Y/N) was cooking dinner, when all of a sudden, someone took her by her collar and pushed her against the wall.
"Wha-"
"How could you?!" Yoongi asked with anger lacing his voice.
"I don't know-"
Yoongi cut her off by hitting the wall, making the girl flinch.
"Don'r you dare to lie to me! I saw you with that Lupin boy! How dare you cheat on me?!"
"I didn't cheat on you Yoong! I bumped into him by accident! Please let me go!"
Yoongi let go of her, but was still glaring.
"Fine, I'll believe you for now. But if I ever and I mean ever see you with him again, he is a dead man. Got it?"
"Y-yes." The answer made Yoongi's anger disappeare and hug her.
"Good girl, now let's eat some dinner. We have a meeting with Lord Voldemort later."
"A-alright."
(Y/N) couldn't stand the fact that she had to be associated with that monster, but she couldn't do anything against it.
Once sbe tried to escape from Yoongi and it ended up with a scar adoring her right arm.
'Please someone help me...'

The end of October was approaching and (Y/N) dreaded it so much. Why? Because, Voldemort was planning to kill Harry, James' and Lily's son. She was confident
that he wouldn't be able to find the Potters,but Yoongi sadly found them and told it to Voldemort.
'I hate you Min Yoongi, so much!'
(Y/N) thought while picking some herbs in the forest, not noticing someone approaching her.
"(Y/N)? Hey!" Stiffening, she turned around very slowly when she heard Remus' voice.
"O-oh, hi R-Remus.H-hi."
"Hi! Why are you shaking like that? Are you cold? Do you want my jacket?" Remus asked in worry, while taking off his jacket.
"N-no, you just stratled me. Keep your jacket." (Y/N) answered while standing up and begining to walk away, only to be stopped by a hand gripping her arm.
"Why are you walking away? Did I make you upset?! I'm sorry if I did!" Remus said, panicing and with a few tears in his eyes.
(Y/N) turned around as fast as she could and shook her head.
"No you didn't Remus,I swear.I'm just in a hurry."
"Before you go, can I tell you something. It is something I wanted to tell you since my 4th year."
"Wh-what?" (Y/N) asked, feeling very uneasy.
"I-I love you, I really do." Remus started, taking both of her hands in his.
"I love everything about, your personality, your beautiful shining (e/c) eyes, that put every star into shame, your soft (h/c) hair that shines in the sun. But what I love the most is your bravery. You are never afraid to stand up for someone and always speak up your mind. Please be mine, I swear I will treat you like the queen you are."
(Y/N) was in a state of shock from his words,never did anyone say those things to her and she would have smiled and blushed, if she hadn't noticed Yoongi. He was furious to say the least.
"Yoongi..." she whispered in fear. Remus rose an eyebrow at her respond.
"Wha-"
"Avada kedavra!" Yoongi yelled and the spell hit Remus. His lifeless body fell into (Y/N)'s arms.
"Remus!" She yelled while hugging him.
"Yoongi, how could you?! He did nothing wrong!"
This was a huge mistake to say, because it made him even more angry.
He walked up to where the two were and ripped her away from Remus' lifeless body.
"Nothing wrong?! How dare you defend him after his confession to you?! Did you like him or something?! Did you forget that you are mine?!"
"I'm not yours Yoongi! I have had enough of you and your deranged behaviour! Let me go!" (Y/N) yelled at him, feeling her old self comming out.
Yoongi was speechless for a moment,but he soon after smirked bringing her close to him.
"Oh, I see. My little kitten has gotten brave and wants to leave me. Now, that won't do. I think it is time for me to do something that I wanted to do for a long while.
"What?"
"Make you mine officialy."
Her eyes widened whem she heard those words and she started to squirm and hit his chest.
"What?! No, anything but that Yoongi! Please!"
Yoongi chuckled and hugged her closer.
"Sorry my dear,but it has to be done. After tonight nobody will try to take you away from me."
He then teleported the two into their shared bedroom and smirked down at
(Y/N)'s trembling form.
"No worries kitten, you will enjoy this."

5 years later...
"Yoonji, come here. It is time for lunch."
(Y/N) told the 5-year-old girl, who ran into the kitchen a few seconds later.
"Eomma,can I ask you something?"
She smiled up at her mother, who nodded.
"How can I find someone like appa?He is so nice and sweet to you. I want a boyfriend like him." (Y/N)'s eyes widened for a second,but gave her daughter a fake smile as soon as possible.
"You will one day find someone perfect for you. Don't rush things, he will appeare one day."
Yoonji smiled up at her mother, nodding her head.
"Alright eomma!"
'Just please don't find anyone but Yoongi...'
(Y/N) thought sadly while looking at the ring around her finger.