Yandere!Taehyung

For khaijapar
Thanks for the request and happy new year everyone!💜💙💜

Yoongi:35
Taehyung:33
(Y/N):32

Kim Taehyung was a well respected and admired cardiologist. He was successful in his job, wass good looking and a really kind man, so it was natural for him to have a lot of fangirls. Taehyung was,of course, not complaining, he loved the attention he got from the women in his personal life and work place, but all of that changed one fateful day.

Taehyung was looking at some medical files, when a nurse came into his office.
"Mr Kim, there is a patient for you... It is a emergency."
"Alright, show me the way." Taehyung commanded and the two walked out of his office and to a patient room.
"What kind of a emergency is it, miss Lee?"
He asked the nurse.
"A little girl, Min Sojin, was addmited an hour ago into the hospital. The doctors who examined her said that the symptoms she had came from heart problems, but they don't know what it is exactly it is." The nurse stopped when they arrived in front of the room.
"Here she is."
Taehyung nodded, opened the door and walked inside.
He saw a little girl laying on a bed, breathing heavily.
"Hello, you must be Sojin, I'm Taehyung. I'm here to help you, so don't be afraid."
He smiled at the black haired girl, who looked up at him with a weak smile.
"Hello mr Taehyung... But where is eomma?"
Just as she asked that, the door opened and in came a panting woman.
When she looked up, Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat.
'Beautiful....' he thought as he looked at her, she had beautiful long (h/c) hair and mesmerizing (e/c) eyes, soft looking (s/c) skin and a cute face.
"Excuse me for interrupting,but I'm Seojin's mother, Min (Y/N)...." she finished and walked towards the little girl, worry all over her face.
"Eomma!" Sojin said, smiling up at her mother.
Taehyung came back to his senses and cleared his throat, catching the attention of the two.
"Hello mrs Min, I'm Kim Taehyung, the doctor who will be in charge of Sojin."
(Y/N) nodded and shook hands with Taehyung, who felt a shiver go up his spine at the touch.
"It is a pleasure to meet you mr Kim. Do you know what is wrong with my daughter?" (Y/N) asked while patting Sojin's head.
Just then the door opened again, and this time in came a man, with pale skin and black hair, looking concerned and confused.
"I'm sorry for walking in like this, I'm Min Yoongi, Sojin's father."
"It's alright... mr Min." Taehyung said, but his tone was as cold as ice.
"Appa!" Sojin said and hugged Yoongi as soon as he came into her reach.
"Hi princess, don't be scared, alright?"
He told her while smiling softly, (Y/N) smiled softly and nodded.
"Eomma and appa are here for you."
Not liking how close Yoongi and (Y/N) were, Taehyung cleared his throat, getting the attention of the three.
"I will have to do some further examination on Sojin, it will take some time and I would like you to wait in the hallway."
"Alright." Yoongi said and (Y/N) only nodded.
"We will see you soon Sojin,don't be afraid." (Y/N) said in a reassuring tone and Yoongi patted her head with a smile.
"Don't be afraid and listen to the doctor,alright?"
Sojin nodded and smiled at her parents.
"Alright, I will!"
The two then walked out of the room.
'(Y/N)...such a pretty name, but I don't like the surname, Kim would sound way better than Min.'

Time skip...
The three adults were now in Taehyung's office, Yoongi and (Y/N) were anticipating to hear what happened to their 5-year-old daughter.
"So, what happened to Sojin, mr Kim?"
Yoongi asked with a poker face, but his eyes gave away his true emotions.
Taehyung glared a little at him, but it went unnoticed by the two and then spoke up.
Well... Sojin is suffering from Pulmonary heart disease. The disease causes enlargement and failure of the right ventricle. Sojin will have to stay in the hospital for a while, she will get antibiotics, oxygen therapy and diuretics, in time we will see if it will work. If it doesn't, then we will have to do a transplatation of a single lung or both.
The parents looked at the man in shock, but then (Y/N) spoke up, breaking the silence that was created.
"Is there anything we can do to help her?"
Taehyung smiled softly and nodded.
"Sojin will have to stay in the hospital for a while, she will get antibiotics, oxygen therapy and diuretics, in time we will see if it will work. If it doesn't, then we will have to do a transplatation of a single lung or both."
"Thank you mr Kim for your work." Yoongi said and walked out of the room.
Taehyung sighed in relief, finally alone with (Y/N), who smiled sadly at him.
"As my husband just said, thank you for your work, I'm sorry for him,but he is really protective of Sojin and hearing that just broke him."
"It's alright mrs Yoongi, I understand it. Don't lose hope, I'm 99% sure that the therapy will work."
(Y/N) smiled at Taehyung, and he could feel his herat skip a beat again.
"Good night mr Kim and thank you again."
She said and walked to the door.
"Good night." And with that he was left alone in his office.
'What are these strange feelings? I feel happy and peaceful when she is around me,but mad when that Yoongi is with her... My (Y/N), why do you do this to me? Well you will be mine no matter what, just need to get rid of that husband of yours.'

A month later...
A whole month went by and Taehyung couldn't help the love he felt for (Y/N) grow stronger and stronger. But as the love grew stronger, so did the hatred for Yoongi grow. Taehyung enjoyed the company he had with (Y/N), but it wouldn't last for long, because it would soon be interrupted by Yoongi.
He was jealous of him.
Taehyung wanted to have a family with
(Y/N) and Yoongi was the only obstacle, but he would soon be out of the picture.
'I always get what I want, always.'
"Mr Kim, there is a man who wants to talk with you."
A nurse said at the doorway and Taehyung only looked at her.
"Let him in."
Soon after, Yoongi came in with a serious expression on his face.
"You wanted to talk with me?"
"Yes mr Min, there is something I need to discuss with you. It is important."
Yoongi sat down and crossed his arms, looking suspiciously at Taehyung.
"What is it? Is it about Sojin?"
"Yes it is about Sojin, in a way, but it is more about your lovely wife, (Y/N).
I would be really thankful if you leave her." Taehyung said bluntly, but Yoongi only glared at him and answered.
"Why would I do that? I love (Y/N) and I have no intentions to leave her, if you have nothing else to tell me, I'll be goin-"
"And I thought you wanted to protect your daughter. You do know that I can stop the therapy anytime. How would little Sojin and my dear (Y/N) feel when they hear that the hospital will stop giving Sojin the therapy she needs?"
Yoongi was now shaking with rage and took Taehyung by his colar.
"You wouldn't dare! I will report you to the police if you try to do that!"
Taehyung laughed and removed Yoongi's hands.
"You think that the police will believe you?!
I will have to remind you that I am a respected doctor,while you are a simple music producer, the police will never believe you. And you don't have any evidence that this conversation between me and you happened."
By now Taehyung stopped laughing and was smirking at Yoongi, who didn't know what to say or do.
"So what will it be?"
"F-fine, I-I will leave her. Just... just don't stop with the therapy..."
"Excelent choice mr Min, Sojin will receive the best of the best as long as you stay away from them."
Yoongi nodded and walked out of the room, with tears in his dark eyes.
"Now that he is gone, (Y/N) will be all mine." He giggled and sat down, looking at her picture again.

2 years later...
After half a year of treatment, Sojin was able to live a normal life again.
Yoongi left the two that night and moved to Daegu.
(Y/N) was of course heartbroken, crying everyday, but Taehyung was always there to cheer her up and after a year of dating they go married.
They were living a happy life, Sojin and
(Y/N) never got know the truth about why Yoongi left them and Taehyung couldn't be happier about it.